Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

22/12/09 late update >_<

Didnt update blog for a few days x]
Was freaking tired.
Sorry :(
So i will post one by one.

Starting with 22nd.
I forgot what day it was.
But my cousin and i made 'Tang yuan'
at home. :]

*My hand bleeding :O*

My mum pour red colouring on my hand =_=
ish.

*A big heart :]*

*Smiley face~Smileeeeee~*

*Creativity x]*

*The outcome of the hearts :p*

My cousin and i got bored with the same old
circle tang yuan =_=
so we started making hearts , stars, etc.
And my grandma told us its okay to make any shape :p

But my mum didnt like most of it
and she destroyed it T_T
And the colouring on my hand took me few times
to wash it off >_<
But it looks like real blood dosent it? :p

Okay.
I dont really remember what else happened on
that day.
So i'll end this one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...