Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry xmas guys :]

*My dark dark dark hair*

Todayyyyyyy.
24th december 2009.
Probably the worst day for me >_<

The moment i open my eyes.
Messages and calls kept pouring in.
Asking me where i am going tonight,
would i like to join them,
do i need transport, etc etc.

But i told them i couldnt go out because of some problems.
What i really appreciated was that all of them.
That called.
Was willing to meet my mum just to bring me out
and have fun tonight.
That really really touched me.
I feel so loved by them xD

KentChan, a guy i knew from facebook
came to KL.
I called him.
But i couldnt meet him :(
He came all the way from ipoh to meet someone
but something happened between them.
Seriously, such a sweet bf :]
Where to find?~
I am so so sorry kent :(

But today, KL traffic is so bad.
and its gonna be crowded everywhere.
I really rather just stay home.
I am not so into crowded places.
Although its fun but there are disadvantages to it too.

Currently in a very very fucked up mood.
Can someone cheer me up? :(
Feeling so fucked up.
The ringing of my phone got me annoyed.
I switched it off.
Just on it, i recieved a msg from digi.
78misscalls, and 20+ smses.
I am so sorry guys.

Someone said 'We need you, because you are a party animal'
haha wtf? maybe last year i over did it a lil? x]
But i have settled down alot.
I just think maybe its time i should be serious
if i wanna have a better future.
Maybe 17 is the time to enjoy and have fun.
But in my current family situation its not for me.
All those stress, worries and pressures.
Keep pouring in.
Everyone thinks i am always happy. But i am just not
showing it out. Because i dont want
to make those around moody because of me.
When i see those around smiling i smile too.
Thats just the way i am.

But HEYS!
Today is XMAS EVE! :D
Be happy man!

I envy those that have made such romantic plans
for their other half.
Have a great night :]

All my party animal kaki~
Next year la kays? :p
I wont promise now~
But next year la xD
Maybe next year i'll be able to make it out without
having to give you guys trouble. :]
You should know i dont like troubling people.
I am so sorry lor T_T
No need shout to me on the phone
'Sei 8 po nei bei yan diu la' isit arh T_T
And no need keep 'diu diu diu diu diu diu' on the phone gua T_T
allah enjoy urself la guys~
Me love you guys too xD

Its almost 12am soon.
Time to start sending smses and calling ppl
to wish them :]
I sent a message to UK just to wish Vinod >_<

Once again.
Merry Xmas Guys!
Have an awesome one :]

Honestly, i cant please everyone at one time.
Tell me, what the fuck am i suppose to do?
Will it be better if i just disappear from everyone without a trace?
Will it make everyone happier this way?
If it will, then i will leave.
To a place where no one can find me,
To a place called HELL.
I believe satan awaits my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...