Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

phone calls.

24th December.
When the clock strikes 12am.
It turned 25th December.

Yun lou po and i were chatting on MSN.
She said she called her husband and wished him
merry xmas already and ask me
to call my bf and wish him.
I say i will~ and i said she doesnt have my heart at all~
Only call her husband and not me.
Who knew my phone rang and it was her xD
Hahaha laugh sei me~

Lou po!
you wait me!
When i rich jor i supply you two years
baby pampers! xD

After i forgot how long i talked to her.
I called my husband-to-be.
Yeee~ Havent heard his voice in a long long long time.
Still so dak yi de :p

Bii i am very very very very faithful de na >_<
Trust me~~
Some more like you said~
I am married to you~
But my diamond ring ne?~ ;p

Although i am unable to meet you.
I am happy that you stayed and be with me.
Thank you and sorry :(
I love you bii.

Finally lvled up to 12 in Petville~
Just to buy the pirate costume to match back bii~
See see~
So cute couple :p

*Ready to blow kiss for bii~*

*Mwarrrrrkss <3*

*Bii pet keep looking at my pet :p shy shy de leh~*

*high 5 bii xD*

Its 3.28am right now.
I am still getting merry xmas msgs x]
I am going to bed.
Goodnight :]

When i heard that voice.
Hell eventually turned to heaven for me.
Bii i wanna hug you so bad :(
I want to feel your warmth embracing my body.
Xiao Ser/Nixon Ng.
I love you.
No matter how far the distance is,
I will still be faithful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...