Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tiredd dayyyyy.

Tiredddddddd :(
Woke up around 11am this morning.
And went out at 12pm.

Went to The Curve.
Cause mummy had to go Ikea to buy a table.
Walked around 1st before going to Ikea.
Gosh the amount of ppl and its was only 12pm+
almost 1pm. =_=

Went to the pet shop~
Here are some pictures i took :D

*Snake >_<>
Bii it is you? :p*

*Lizardddddd*

*Big butt spider :p*

*They are sleeping x] so cutee*

*My favvvvvv fish!*

After looking around in the pet shop,
we went to ikea.
Omgosh the amount of ppl was crazy.
pushing and pushing.
The worst thing was after hrs of deciding on the table.
My mum wrote the code down and we went
to collect it. It was OUT OF STOCK!
OMGOSH!

After ikeaaaaaaa.
Went to pavilion.
Also alot of peopleeeeeeee.
Went to see the 'snow' again.
The amount of people was INSANE!
Yes, INSANE!
The was seriously no space to even turnnnn.
My cousins and i ran back inside pavilion.

*I just noticed this tree >_<*

*Wheee can you see me? :p*

Went shopping and walking.
My feet hurts :(
And i was so so sleepy.

When i reached home i ran to my room
and threw myself on my bed~

Reading back all the smses bii and i sent
to each other.
I smiled.
I love him more then anything else :]

Its currently 4.11am.
Night guys.
Happy belated boxing day x]

XiaoSer is a wolf.
And i am his prey T_T
He want to devour me one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...