Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sighss.

*Look like a kid =_=*

Havent updated blog in awhile x]
Was lazy sry :p

Bii created a new facebook account.
And sent me a relationship request there ❤❤
Happy happy~ ❤❤
Last night i fell asleep waiting for his call.
I woke up at 3am and send him a msg
telling him i was going to sleep.
And he suddenly called =_=
After we hung up, i couldnt sleep =_=

So right now i am really damn sleepy but its
only 8.51pm.
And i wont sleep unless its after 12am :p
You can see those heavy dark circles under my eyes.
And ofcourse bloodshot in my eyes.
Red =_=v

Muahaha~
I am slowly improving in my mandarin.
Friends calls and speak to me in mandarin nowadays.
Bii always ask me to speak mandarin to him
on the phone but i cant >_<
I am afraid i might say or pronounce a word wrong
and he might laugh.
Give me time to improve more bii~ :p

My hair colour have become lighter yay :p
Only after a week i am starting to like my hair
colour. Actually i dont mind having dark hair
colour. Looks innocent this way :p
I am thinking of dying it fully black next time.
Back to black :]

New year is coming.
Lets all welcome 2010 with a wide
open arms :]
Hoping it will be a better year for everyone.
Hopefully no phone calls and messages tomorrow.
I cant go out. I am staying home :|
Everyone is pissed at my mum for being so strict.
But you guys have to understand there is a reason behind it.
I wont tell the reason but i know its because she cares about me
that is why she is only treating me this way.
Think positively for once guys :]

For those who dont know.
I will be going to Singapore for my air stewardess courses
next year.
Probably February or March or i dont know haha.
I checked for the interview for SIA.
Its on 10th January haha!
bii's bday >_<
Hopefully i can accompany bii on that day :(
Start praying from today onwards~
Hopefully god hears my prayers.

I need to buy so many things!
Make up, clothes, lingerie :p , etc.
I havent bought clothes in 2mths?
GOSHHHH.
Must must must stock up on my clothes already.
And i am looking for leopard spots lingerie set :p hahaha.

The thoughts about going to Singapore..
Alone is fine with me but the thoughts
of the distance that my bf and i will face.
One in KL, one in Singapore.
The limited time i have with him now and when
i start working the less time i have with him.
Tears just starts dropping.
The fear of drifting apart. To be honest i am afraid.
Afraid of so many things, of things that are coming my way.
The worst is afraid of bii leaving me.

And i 've just met more awesome friends.
Jason Tan my ah jie T_T
My TWINS!
Different gender but everything we do and think
is sooo much in common.
Such a friendly guy :] He is in love with my dog :p
Haha yes he is a guy but i call him ah jie >_<

Sighs.
I dont know what to do :(

Baby, i am just getting more and more attached
to you. You are making me fall head over heels for you.
It is me who loves you more then you love me.
You know thats true :p
The distance, will you be able to handle it?
10th January, i hope i can spend that day with you.
Let me have a better memories before i leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...