Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

screw you, you immature cock muncher.

Terry Tham Chee Man.
Thank god i left you.
Thank god my decision was right.
You are nowhere near my standard of a dream man.
You are nothing but an immature cock muncher.

If you think you got me pissed off and is happy about
it you are so fucking wrong :D
Because you are nothing to me except a filthy
piece of trash.
Oh wait, you are not even near trash.
Trash is even better than you. Like way way better.

Since you and your dumbass friends
says i am IMMATURE, its fine with me.
who is the real immature freak we both know very
well in our heart :]

This is what i get for caring as a friend.
A meaningless argument.
That lead to the end of our friendship as well.
Let me remind you, its you who ruined it.
But then again, i dont give a fuck.

2years of suffering in the palm of your hands.
I ve lost all of my friends because of you.
You get mad if i chat with a guy.
You wan to check on me endlessly.
And i have to report to you every single shit.

All you wanted was face.
If i didnt dress up nicely when we go out you'd get mad.
Its true you treated me well.
I will only say thank you for that.
But there are times you annoy me but you just dont care.

Whatever.
This is my final goodbye to you.
Immature cock muncher :D
Dont let me see your face anywhere.
You should know, you mess with me,
you mess with everyone else ;]

To all my friends.
I am thankful you guys supported me all the way.
Thank you for supporting me to leave him.
I knew you guys celebrated so much after i left him ;D
Thank you to you guys for wiping away my tears
thru all the endless times he hurt me.
I am back to you guys now :D
The old Mabel Chow has returned.
Sorry for ignoring all your calls and smses for 2years.
And havent been active online for 2years.
But its all over. :]
I will be the friendly cheerful fun-loving babe you guys knew.
And i will be a much more happier girl now that i've found
a better man :]
The man who brightens my day.
I was down moments ago.
But he put the smile back on my face again. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...