Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You made me smile.

Last night slept quite late >_<
I almost fell asleep but someone called me and woke me up
=_= *sei jack!*
Fell asleep while talking with bii.
*soweeee biiiiii*

Woke up, checked my phone, sms from bii.
Chatting with bii on MSN.
I woke up with a smile on my face. :]
Bii made me smile with his handwritten msgs on MSN.

*Bii hate me T_T*

*Bii surrender ;D stupid baka drawing :p*

Around 2pm+ i think, went out to Sg wang
just to help my mum buy some stuffs.
Was so so tired >_<
Today so jammmmm T_T Stuck in it for 1hr+.

My brother and i were talking and laughing
and i kept shouting at him until i lost my voice again omg >_<
I had to keep quiet and just shake my head
whenever he asked me something T_T
Quickly went and bought strepsils ~
Instant recovery, i got my voice back ;D
Started bili bala at my brother again xD

Finished buying all my mum's stuffs, we went back.
Stuck in jam again =_= Took us almost 2hrs to get back home.
As soon as i got back home ,
my grandma called me to help her with cooking.
I cant even crack an egg properly =_=
Omgosh >_<

*Back in my room. See my tired face >_<*

*Music relaxes me >_<*

*You see them T_T mess up my room T_T*

*What am i doing on FB ne?*

*Ofcourse on cafe world na~
See my rating~ maxed :p*

Haha yes i am addicted to cafe world >_<
I dont know why~ I find it cutee :p
But it sucks that we have to wait so long for the food >_<

*Show you guys my chubby face~*

*Bwahaha! Threw a bottle at him. KO-ED
by me ;D*

I argued with someone and that arguement
lead me to end the friendship
*read my previous post*
Was in a damn bad mood. Almost to the point
where i would start throwing things around.

But bii asked for my webcam, so i on it for him.
He made me smile, made me laugh.
With his baka drawings on MSN, i forgot to printscreen T_T
I feel so loved with him around.
He always says he is grateful to have me.
But its me who is much more grateful to have him.
Even when i am in a bad mood, he turned
my frown upside down, back into a smile.
Baby~ thank you :]
This is one of the reason why i love you.

Currently finding tattoo designnnss.
Although i am getting a tattoo soon, i am nervous actually.
Because i am afraid of the pain >_<

Even when i have no make up on my face,
you said i was cute.
When i couldnt meet you, you apologize even you know
you dont have to.
You were tired, but instead of going to bed, you were
chatting with me.
And when i thought my frown was gonna be there till
tomorrow morning, you turned it back into a smile
within few minutes.
I am never letting you go.
I love you bii.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...