Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/01/2010

I was supposed to update this post
yesterday but i couldnt. refer
to my previous post ;]

Anyways, Its a sunday and obviously i went out
with my bf. It was a last min thingy.
The night before my mum said no cause i had to
go back hometown but the next morning
she woke me up saying she can send me out. lols.

So i reached a little earlier, i went to visit Ikki.
Been a while since i last saw him.
We were chatting away until a cockroach climbed up the
table and started running left.
Ikki started talking to it. He pointed his finger right and said
'Go back to your home' but the cockroach turned to me.
He said 'say hi to her and go back!'
It actually turned back right and run. LOL!
Hahaha! Then it climbed up and looked at me again.
I touched its antenna xD It ran.
Ikki said it was embarrassed.
What idiots would talk to cockroach? We.

Moments later he reached.
And for some reasons he kept wanting me to change
outfit because i was wearing a long dress.
I dont see a problem with it but he does so..
off to outfit hunting.

I was arguing with him saying i dont need pants.
But who knew when i tried on the dress
It was sooooooo short!
Just covered my underwear haha.
And he blames me for being tall when he called me
short last week.

*The short short dress*

*Hot hot leather jacket.*

*Atleast there is leopard prints inside x3*

*Random*

*The whole set. Chosen by bii*

We walked over to sg wang after that.
But he said he would only buy his clothes next week.
When we went to Madam Wong,
i almost wanted to fall asleep on the chair >_<.

Walking back to TS we saw a 'Just married' car.
I looked at him, i could see him smiling.
All he ever thinks about is getting married with me.
And he ask 'When is it gonna be us?'

It was getting late and we took lrt back to Ampang.
And his father sent me back home from there.
*thank you uncle >_<*

Bii sent me sms late at night.
He said he wants to have a wedding, that in my whole
life it will be the best one i will ever hear about.
A dream wedding.
I wonder how will it be like :]
to be honest i cant wait. Surprise me when the time comes :]

I got bad feeling, bii is going to be
much more stricter towards me. Because yesterday
whatever options he gave me i said no.
And whenever he gives me that 'fierce' face expression
it gives me chill down my spine.
Scary but i'll have to deal with it for my whole life.
Because that's how long i'll be stuck with him =_=v.

I cant wait to be your wife officially.
I may have lost something precious, but i know
i'll gain much more in the future.
We all have to learn to let things go.
Whether you like it or not, that is how life is.
Stand strong dont let anything push you down,
be strong, keep moving forward.
That's my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...