Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Screw you mr.laptop and mr.modem.

MCB!
I fucking wrote the whole post and
my laptop fucking hanged.
And it auto restarted and everything is
GONE!
And dude it was a damn long shit ass post dammit!
What the fuck is the meaning of this!
you fucking shit ass gay laptop!
Might as well throw you in the fucking bin!

And i dont know whether is facebook
or my internet is being a bitch
because its really slow!
I cant even reply wall properly!

My day was fine and you Mr.Laptop
and Mr.internet connection just had to ruined
it and its just right before i go bed.

So SCREW you i am off to bed!
Be good to me tomorrow or else i am seriously
going to throw you Mr.Laptop along with your best
friend Mr.Modem outside and in the rubbish bin. ;D

Honestly guys just ignore this post.
I was just pissed and needed to scold it.
I mean who wouldnt be mad?
And forgive my swearing. Nights :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...