Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

say you love me.

I miss you
I want to hold you
I want to kiss you
I want to be right next to you
Especially when you sleeping
So i can secretly kiss you on the lip
I want to lay my head down in ur arms,
on your chest to feel your heart beating
Feeling safe in your arms
Feeling loved and secure
This feeling its one in a million

Can you replace the rabbit so its you that
i'll be hugging tonight? :(

When can we move in together? :(
So that its you i'll be seeing 24/7.
And we dont have to worry who leave who.

Because i know it wont be me.
Promises have been made between us.
And promises are made to be kept not broken.

No matter how far the distance is,
My heart will always be right next to you,
staying connected.

Even though i might be all around the globe.
Flying everywhere.
With different kind of people i will meet.

I will be coming home to you.
Into your arms where i belong.
Whenever i think of my future, i see you in it.
Even death cant do us apart.

I love you just the way you are.
Each and every single thing of you.
Dont change a thing about yourself.

Baby, I Love You.
You know thats true. ;]

I will give you all of me.
My soul, heart and body.
You are the 1st and last man i'll call my one and
only love.♥
Goodnights.
Another night with Mr.Rabbit and not you ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...