Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A day out with my sweetheart :]

7.30am. My alarm on my phone rang.
Called bii to wake him up.
After half an hour and over 20+ tries
he DIDNT wake up. And somehow i fell back asleep
with the phone in my hand.
He called at 9am i think. I slept back. Woke up after awhile.

My mum sent me out, since she had no one to meet
at 11am, she and i had breakfast at Food&Tea in TS.
2 small pieces of sandwiches and Jasmise tea.
Kept me full the whole day.
My mum left and JiaLin came :]

Walked over to Sg Wang.
Went to 3rd floor.
Sat in a cafe which bii and i went last Sunday =_=v
We just ordered a Mango dessert she bought something else to eat.
Gosh this mango thingy is so SWEET!

*So so sweet*

We talked about our problems.
Family, Friends, Boyfriend.
I showed her the msgs my bf sent to me.
She said it was so sweet of him, and is better than me ex.
Even she noticed that in 4mths i have never argue with my
bf before except that one time misunderstanding.
Before with my ex was every week argue.
Thats why she hated my ex =_=.
Took a few pics tho x]

*faveeeee :D*

*faveeeeee no 2 :D*

*see that sweet sweet dessert =_=*

Went walking around.
Talking talking. Gosh we had so much to catch up
with each other x]
We held hands while walking. hahaha.
she was mine and i was hers for a day.

I told her to press my stomach.
It was hard ;D
Her face expression was like O_O and she
gave me thumbs up ;D
I am getting OBSESSED with pumping abs!

She took out something from her bag.
Handed it over to me.
When i saw it i was totally lost for words.
The Hello Kitty watch.
Given to me by my ex.
She was like 'Its a bad time to give you isnt it'
I said its alright with a smile on my face.
That watch kept me with him when i wanted to dump
him earlier. The gift that made me cried cause i felt
guilty before. I wanted to throw it away but for some
reasons i couldnt. Its not like i am not over him but its
just..indescribable.

My brother came to pick me up at 3pm.
*Sorry i had to leave 1st babe =(*

*Inside the car*

After moments of leaving my mum got a call
and we are back to TS again =_=.
So she went to meet her friend, my brother
and i went to KFC.
I was full just from eating 1 piece of chicken.
'Time of the month' gives me smaller appetite =_=.

When i left TS, Ice ice smsed me.
He said he shouted my name but i didnt heard him.
*sorry ice ice >_<*
When i am walking alone i am always deep in thoughts.
And i am unaware of things surrounding me.

The moment i got home.
The 1st thing on my mind was to call my baby.
But i was so freaking tired that words could hardly
come out from my mouth. After we hung up i put on
loud music, danced, abs crunch, push up.

I wanted to sleep at 11pm+.
said my goodnights to bii.
But when i was on my bed, the moment i closed my eyes,
i could see him. And i felt like hugging him.
I texted him and he called me.
I cant help but smile when i saw his name on my caller ID.
And my heart felt so warm.
I rushed out of my room, away from my brother.

We just hung up on the phone not long.
He went to bed, away to dreamland.
Goodnights. Its time to meet him in dreamland :]

Sunday❤
Cant wait to see your baka face.
And i cant wait to wrap my arms around ur waist,
looking into ur eyes all i see is me there,
slowly our lips just somehow connects ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...