Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

4th monthsary baby :]

Met up with baby today :]
Its his birthday.
He was 2hrs late.
I wanted to be mad at him.
But when he adorably smiled at meeee my
heart melted and i could never be mad at him. never.

Instead of giving him 'normal presents'
like how every other people would give as presents
on birthdays or any occasions.
I decided to write him a letter and made
a heart origami with money.
I felt that money doesnt matter.
Infact its really the thoughts that counts.

Bii, that was my 1st time making a heart shape
out of money >_<
Sorry if it was ugly.
And forgive me for my stupid handwriting >_<.
But i am really glad you liked it.

I was never born in a world without you.
We share the same skies, breathe in the same air.
Been to the same places at a different time.
And who knew friends we knew were somehow connected.
But fate has decided to bring us to know each other on 4th Sept.
And brought us much more closer on 11th Sept.
That was when our love story begins.

But today 10th Jan.
We shared a moment.
A moment that i never expected it to happen between us.
But it did.
I felt closer to you.
Whenever i think about it, i get this weird feeling in me.
The feeling of falling madly in love.
A new chapter has just begun, a love that have grown
stronger.

Bii, i'll say it once more here and let everyone know.
Its your hands i'll hold till the day i die.
i WONT leave you, and thats a PROMISE.
If i ever do, you can use that letter and make me feel guilty =_=v
Its your hands i'll hold till the day i die.

Although people say its too early to be deciding and saying one thing.
But i'll say it once more.
'He will be my very 1st and last husband'.

Honestly this is my 1st time to write a letter and make a heart
as a present to anyone.
It felt a little weird giving him to him >_<
I was so so so so so afraid he will not like it.
But i really just wanted to give him something that he can
carry with him around so even if i am not there with him
in person, my 'heart' is still with him 24/7 =]

My mum said she really likes my boyfriend so much more
better than my ex-boyfriend.
She admitted she HATES TERRY but has just kept quiet about it.
I told her that me and him isnt friends anymore, and i told
her the story why it happened.
She said 'Ask him to say those words infront of me, no balls asshole'
and i believe 100% of my friends hated him as well.
Yup, that was how much of a JERK he is.
I wonder how the hell did i stand him for 2years?
I must have been nuts.

But who cares about my ex?
Its all about ME and HIM now.
Its all about MABEL and XIAO SER.
Its all about a girl who would do anything for her man.
And a man who would sacrifice anything for his girl.
But in my theory is
'its about a man who makes his girl soh soh dei jor T_T'
Pity me T_T

I am really sleepy right now.
I'll stop this post here.

and Happy 4th monthsary to us bii =]

The moment i hugged you, i didnt wanna let go.
When our body touched i just wish time would just end.
The warmth i felt in me.
It was simple breath taking.
I have such short time left with you.
How am i gonna survive without you hubby? =(
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...