Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, January 11, 2010

squeals*

Currently 7.21pm.
Just finished dinner.
Nothing tastes better than home cooked meal.
Too bad bii have to work =(
If not he would be having dinner with me at home.

Currently sitting at my balcony.
Nothing feels better than 'fresh' polluted air.
And wind breezing across me.

This afternoon, accompanied my cousin sister
to the clinic along with my mum.
She had to get an operation done or should i say
stitches? =(

I wanted to wait outside cause i couldnt stand
the sight of flesh and blood.
But she needed me. She needed to hold my hand.
It was really hard for me to watch.
Even with my head turned aside, when she held on tight
to both of my hands she cried in pain.
Her sweaty palms, squeezing on to my hand so tightly.
That the blood of my hands stopped flowing.
And my fingers turned purple.
But even though it was painful, she didnt cried a tears.
But my mum and i were weak from seeing it =_=v
Shes such a strong girl =]
The doctor looked at me after she finished and gave me an evil smile.
Just cause i whined when she did my operation =_=

Reached home, called baby.
His voice stills make me smiles.
Still, yesterday was like a dream but it was reality =]

Okay i have been squealing the whole time on twitter.
What was it about?
*SQUEALS!*

Baby said if i am going to Taiwan next month,
he wants to follow too!
*Squeeeeaaaallss*
*getting all excited for no reaons tho =_=v*
Its not confirm yet but still him wanting to come along
just to be with me in a place far away.
Its way beyond what i expected from him.

I mean just imagine yourself with your loved one.
In a place across the world.
The feeling is so different.
Its like a fucking fairytale.
And someone who would go that far with you and just to be with you.
Wouldnt you feel you are the luckiest person alive?
Wouldnt you feel that you have finally found someone who loves
you with all their heart and treasures you to bitsy itsy pieces?

Well, i for one sure have =]
When i thought i was the only one who is silly around him,
he is much more sillier around me.
Laughed on the phone so much.
He kept asking me not to go Singapore =(
But bii i am sorry, it is confirmed.
Right now at this moment, i am missing him .
To the point where no words can describe how much i miss him.
I still get butterflies when i think of him.
Its enough to tell myself how much i love him.

We just started being official.
And started seeing each other more often.
But who knew, we have such limited time.
It hurts me that i still cry when i think about it.

But i know i will always stay faithful to this man of mine.
Because we are engaged.
But i am still waiting for my ring bii ;D
Its not official without the ring you know ;D
And i know him being my fiancee now, he will be my husband
few years later.

8pm right now.
I watched the skies turned dark.
wondering what is stupid bii doing.
I'll call him later tho :]
I cant live without this stupid but yet smart bii.


I cant even survive without you for a day.
Tell me how am i gonna survive when i am GONE.
Please tell me how baby.
You are the best thing i never knew i needed.
And its so clear that i need you with me.
Gosh you are making me crazy over you!
And you says it me who makes you crazy over me!
But the truth, we are just crazily in love with each other =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...