Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am so stupid!

*BABY I AM SORRY*

I know what i did was wrong.
To be honest we are both mad for nothing.
And i know it was just me being childish.
I know i shouldnt be mad at you.
You called me back and you tried to cheer me up
but yet i was still being a bloody immature childish bitch.

I wanted to say sorry.
But those words wont come out of my mouth.
Instead tears came out.
I was afraid. Of what?
I didnt know.

My life is indeed becoming worst and worst
each day passes.
We never been this way before.
The 1st time in 4mths and it was because of ME.
Yes i ADMIT that it was ME who caused it.
Everything started because of misunderstanding.
I really.. Gosh i dont know what to say..

What i want to know is where is my cheerful self?
Why am i so fucking emo?
I HATE BEING EMO FOR FUCK SAKES!
And hell yea i am fucking sick of crying every night
and waking up to fucking swollen eyes and look
like a damn sick ass bitch.
so when the fuck is my MISERY gonna end huh?
WHEN ?!
Fuck MIRACLE as i do not believe in this word anymore
and yes i have a fucking reason for it.
Fuck 'I PROMISE' but this word only applies to one fucking dude.
And ofcourse last but not least.
FUCK MY FUCKING SHITTY LIFE!

But whatever, this isnt important now.
The only thing important to me is for bii to forgive me.

Baby, i am SORRY.
Nothing is more important to me than you.
I just received that verrryyy long sms from you.
Gosh my tears just fell.
I really.. OMG i wanna DIE!
I am so TOUCHED! T_T
I fucking screwed things up this time.
Baby baby baby i am truly SORRY!
I feel so fucking guilty for being such a BITCH!

I wont leave you. Never in my life.
If i ever leave you i will definitely be the
STUPIDEST woman alive!
Only you made me feel SPECIAL.
Only you will wanna give me everything on stupid
wishlist on my blog.
Only you will endure everything for me.

Stupid baby!
i dont need all those stupid stuffs.
I dont want you to be doing things you hate.
And its me who is supposed to make you feel special
and cared after a long day of hard tiring work.
Baby i am sorry i really am.

You said the sweetest thing anyone could say.
And yet you still asked if i am still mad at you.
How can i stay mad at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...