Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

no promises anymore.

I didnt said bye was because i didnt
want it to end.
I made you do it because my hands and body just
wont move to even press the end call button.

'You always promise something but couldnt do it'.
This was enough for me to keep my fucking mouth shut.
From the moment onwards, I Mabel Chow
will cut off this word PROMISE off
my dictionary.
This fucking word will not exist in me anymore.

I am back to the 2yrs ago emo me.
Its so clear now.
Negativity has taken over me.
Everytime i think so positively and smile thur all
the shits i get thinking
'things will get better'
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
WHO THE FUCK WAS I TRYING TO KID?

But whatever.
Just let me bitch on twitter.
and i know i will be fine the next morning.
*i think*
But yea i know i will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...