Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

its time to get serious.

Woke up this morning.
Looked at my phone.
5smses from bii >_<
Shocked me~

I texted him saying i just woke up and he called me =_=v

Went out with my mum for awhile.
To throw my stupid dog to a pet saloon.
And ate my breakfast and went home.

After reaching home.
Back to studying timeeeeeeeee.
Took out all the things i needed to the balcony.
I prefer reading at the balcony.
Feeling the wind breezing through me.
And a little sunshine doesnt hurt anyone x]
Plus the laptop in my room in a bigggg distraction.
It stops me from studying so yea balcony was my only option =_=v

Kept studying and kept smsing bii.
There was a passage i didnt understand but he called
and explained it to me ❤
Such a helpful bii ❤

While reading halfway.
I took my camera and put it on my table so that
i wont misplace it.
But somehowwwwwwww.
My biggest distraction was the camera =_=
I dont know how i ended up taking the camera and started
camwhoring =_=
I texted bii telling him to hit me cause instead of reading i started
taking randommmm picturesss.

*The table filled with my stuffs =_=*

*=]*
*Bites the pen*
*Baby said he love this picture❤*

Maybe you guys are thinking, books like
those are nothing but plain boring tales.
Actually you are wrong.
It is indeed very very addicted.
From the very 1st page when you start reading you can slowly
feel the change in your thinking.
And feel that you should know what to do and what not to do.
But reading isnt everything in these books.
After reading you must APPLY what you have read into
your life only then you can succeed.
Dont believe?
Pick yourself a copy of it from the bookstore =]

Everyday few calls a day with baby❤
And each calls isnt just few mins but almost an hour.
I feel myself getting closer and closer to him.
I am learning more and more about him.

But there are times where i just cant find a topic
to talk to him about.
Infact i dont talk to anyone much these days.
Wonder if its because i am worrying about some problems.
To the point where there are times i would just wake
up in the middle of the night. And big loss of appetite daily.

And bii just made me went into a more deeper
thinking of my dreams.
Something i really want and its just not a mere interest
nor dream. Something that i want to achieve it
to a level as successful as anyone could.
But what it is? I dont know.

But to be honest. When you ask someone.
What is your dream? What is it that you want?
You get the same answer.
To be rich. Am i not right?
But for what purpose do you want to be rich for?
And what job field are you gonna do to be rich?
You cant just sit and wait for money to drop from the sky now can you?

Think about this question to urself =]
You'll find it helpful.

More to think.More to do.
Have to find some part time job soon.
I am dying as each sec passes.

Bii, what am i gonna do without you?
After your birthday, its our 4th monthsary the next day =]
Its your longest relationship isnt it? =p
Trust me, I am the last girl you'll hold hands with.
And you are the last guy my lips will kiss.
Thanks bii.
Its time to get serious. Sit down and think straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...