Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

baby, i love you.

*Continues*
Woke up at 8am.
Did house chores early in the morning again.
And because i needed to wait for my mum
to wake up to confirm with me if i could go
out with bii today.

So waited until 9am+
and she said okay.
So got ready and went out at 12pm.

My eye bags (panda eyes) was so so so bad!
And my eyes kept closing.
But the heart beating of excitement to see bii kept me awake.

Reached timesquare.
Met bii at main entrance.
Today he kept lying me with words again >__
He said he didnt get the movie tickets.
I said its fine and we were deciding on where and what to eat.
He said i have to do the decision. But i suggested rock scissor paper =_=v
i won but bii still didnt wanna make the decision!!
He said because he bought movie tickets already i said show it.
He took out his wallet but said he was just kidding with me.
Kept the wallet back.
Then i said since he didnt get the tickets then make the decision.
He took out the movie ticket. I was hahaha inside my mind.
The whole time i believed that he didnt get the movie tickets when he has!

Ate at Food&Tea.
Walked around and bii bought a couple
handphone keychain.

Took few pictures <3>*Stupid dak yii bii~See my face T_T and panda eyes T_T*

*Two is better than one. A love so true*

Watched avatar.
I wanna be a navi :p so cool~
Bii's arms around me tight <3
I believe bii will laugh or smile at what happened in the cinema.
*BII I KNOW YOU SMILING NOW!!*

After we stepped out of the cinema.
Even without looking at each other we kept smiling.
And laugh when we look at each other.
His smile was so evil. so yam!

And bii scare me again!
He asked me where was his phone.
Because i was playing with it while walking to the cinema
but i remembered i gave it back to him.
He said he dont have it and even checked my bag.
I was so scare thinking that i lost it.
Then i looked at him, he smiled.
YOR! 2nd time he fooled me! T__T

Walked to Pavilion met up with my mum.
Went for dinner, bii came over to my house.
And left after while.

After dinner when we got up the car, He asked
where his phone was again but i didnt fell for it
because i saw him putting his phone in his pocket~
ngek~

Bii's face was soooooo red/pink
the whole dayyyyyy~
Haha~ he said he was shy =_=
So cuteeeeeeeeeeeee <33333

*Bought and chosen by baby*

Bii brought 2 books for me to read.
Starting tomorrow study time >_<
Need to do summary for him~
He is gonna work tomorrow in a place that's quite far.
Next sunday bii's bday. <3
Going to sleep.
Freaking tired.

A perfect day.
I never had so much fun in awhile.
Once again thank you bii, for everything.
All the sacrifices you have to make.
You make me laugh, make me smile.
Cheer me up when i am down.
The thoughts of letting you go or leaving you will never
cross my mind.
I am keeping you with me for the rest of my life.
Even death cant do us apart.
MabelChowWillLoveNixonNgForEternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...