Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

02/01/2010

*Before going out*

Didnt have time to update blog last night.
So i will update it now.

Last night i had to go to a house warming dinner.
My mood was so freaking down.
I remembered i didnt reply bii's sms.
He called me.
I never thought he would be so worried.
But just hearing his voice, it cheered me up so much.

So went out around 7pm+
Went to Tropicana.
When we entered the area. I was sooo stunned.
The designs of the area is so amazing.
Its more to american style type, no gate, hugee car porch.
and ofcouse amazingly big garden.

Reached the house, parked the car,
Stepped infront of the house.
All eyes were on me =_=
Scary.

What was even more shocking was when i stepped
into the house.
Extremely high ceiling, fountain pond inside the house,
and private karaoke room.
With huge Samsung LED tv.
Gosh, i want that house so badly.

Went out took some food to eat.
Met my mum's friends whom i havent seen
in a long while.
Drank whiskey given by them =_=v
Everywhere i walked i get that 'look at her' stare from all the girls.
Honestly whats with girls and giving me those
stares? i am effing sick of it.
Some thought i was a model from overseas.
But i am local :p

I actually enjoyed my mum's friends company.
Laughed like hell with all the jokes they made.
Non stop laughing and non stop smsing bii.

After hours of chatting outside we went into the
private karaoke room.
They were singing oldies songs.
I actually knew most of it :p
Had fun =)

Went home around 12am+
reached home at 1am+
Did house chores right away after i reached home.
Slept at 4am.
Woke up at 8am. why?
Continue with the next post ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...