Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, January 1, 2010

New year eve♥

31st December 2009.
New year eve.

Went out with my mum in the afternoon,
to KLCC to buy some things.
It was new year eve.
And for some reasons i really wanted to see bii.
So i texted him asking if he would come over
to my house to meet my mum.
I thought he would say no but he said yes.
And my mum approved him of coming over.

I felt nervous and excited >__<
But around 7pm+ i had to go out for dinner =_=
It was my uncle's bday and i didnt know.
Bii reached at 8pm+.
I reached home 5mins after he reached.

My mum went to one of her friend's home.
So i walked up back home with the keys.
It was dark and i couldnt see properly up ahead.
Until i saw someone standing there.
At first i asked myself was it bii >_<
Until i could see him clearly i was so shocked!
Bii with glasses!!
and his hair!!
So xi mannnnnnnnnnnnnn xD
But he is still adorable

So he had an 'interview' with my mum.
And he stayed till 1am+.
I couldnt stop looking at him and smiling.
Him with glasses and that hair.
Really really shocked me.

When the clock turned 12am
Fireworks set off.
I called him to the kitchen balcony to watch it together.
Who knew i could actually see him on that day.
And i thought it was just gonna be me alone on that day.
But it was him there with me, holding on to my hand,
watching fireworks with me.


Baby, thank you.
I really didnt expect you to come on that day.
Sorry you have to canceled your plans with your friends.
You should have told me that you have plans >_<

I fell asleep at 2am+
But bii smsed me.
He made me CRIED!!
He texted me saying 'Today will be the last day
i will contact you'
I thought was it something my mum said?
I asked if he was just joking and he said does it look
like he was joking.
I couldnt help but cried >_<>
At the moment i wished he was just right next to me
so i can throw the rabbit soft toy at him !!
He always does this to me!
Saying things that scares me. But i dont know why
i keep falling for his trap over and over again. T_T

Woke up at 1.30pm this afternoon >_<
Was tired.
Spend my whole day reading back on History
and Geography.
All the terms seems so familiar and yet i cant remember >_<
Like Hitler story, Treaty of Versailles, World War I and II.
etc etc etc.
But its great to be reading back on what i've learnt.
As i kept reading, i slowly remember everything.
The interest of studying came back to me, but its too late.

02/01/2010.
Moments ago around 1am+.
Family argued. BIG argument.
My cousins, my brother and i.
Inside my room.
Not one word was spoken. Dead silent.
That was how down everyone was. I hate that feeling.
Its only the 2nd day of a new year.
Where i thought things could get better, but it got worst.
Feeling so down right now.
3.35am now. Nights.

Asking myself if 31st dec was a dream.
But it turned out, it really happened in reality.
Bii, Thank you so much.
I am so so so grateful to have met you and
even more grateful that i'm YOURS and you're MINE.
Even if you dont believe that i'm serious about you its fine.
I will PROVE it to you, that i will be FAITHFUL to you.
And its YOU whom i want to spend my whole life with.
Because baby, you are the BEST thing that happened in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...