Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, February 1, 2010

I felt you responding.



Its been almost 2years since you have left.
But yet these memories,
will always remains in me that whenever i think
about it i cry.
Because that is how much you mean to me.

Thinking back when i 1st entered the academy.
I didnt have friends because i was a very quiet girl.
I preferred listening to songs while doing my
things rather than talking.

When i 1st saw you i thought to myself
'She seems bothered by something'.
But i didnt talk to you.
And time passed.

After 1week has passed, i reached the academy at 1.30pm
as usual. I am always the late one.
I saw you crying and talking to the teacher.
I accidentally overheard your problem.
He left, and yet you were crying even harder.

I couldnt bear to see you so down.
Infact i cant bear to see anyone cry, so i took my courage
to go up to you and cheer you up.
I sat next to you i said 'hey, whats wrong. I am mabel by the way'
You looked at me trying to hide those tears.
I said 'No worries just cry it out.'
And you just suddenly hugged me, and i hugged you back.
I was with you talking with your problems.
Solved it. And we became friends.

The next day, i went there in the afternoon as usual.
You were there sitting alone taking out all
the pins on the hair by yourself.
I put my things aside and helped you.
You smiled so shyly =] I said you were cute.
You praised me as a girl filled with kindness that no one
else have in this world nowadays to the whole
academy. My reputation changed drastically.
I grew famous in the academy.
But you and i remained great friends.

We laughed about the smallest things.
You eat all the weird stuffs that i didnt dare to eat.
And i laughed about your arms being long and short.
And the turtle tail on your hair.
When we went to Sg Wang 4th floor to have lunch,
i asked what you wanted to eat.
You took out a Tupperware from your pocket and said
'I made my own sandwiches'
I gave a =_= expression and laughed like an ass.
But we shared lunch together.

After few months you stopped coming to classes.
Because you had to work in your father's shop.
Whenever you come you would whine to me
how annoying those customers are.
But we laughed it off somehow.

Few weeks later.
I saw you with your lover walking by.
We smiled at each other.
I wanted to tease you the next day.
But who knew.. the next day you didnt come.
And that very night..
I received several calls.. and they said you got into a car accident.
And you left all of us.

That very moment. I dropped my phone.
Stoned. Crying. Sitting on the floor.
I thought i have went insane.
The whole night i was just sitting there and crying.
It seems so fake but yet its true.
My mum tried to cheer me up to go to bed.
Nothing worked. I just sat and sat.
Nothing was on my mind except hoping that it was just a dream.

The next day i went to the academy.
Everyone looked at me.
Without saying any words they came up to me and hugged me.
A giant group hug and i was in the middle.
Telling me to be strong.
They said 'We believe she misses you and loves you too.
We believe her last words must be telling you not to cry for her
but smile for her and how much you mean to her.
. It must be hard for you last night'

I lost control, i cried infront of everyone.
They too, cried with me.
We all lost one very precious person in our life.

Whenever i hear Jay Chow songs i think of you.
Because you love his songs like mad.
Cai Hong this song. Whenever i hear it, that pain in my heart.
Unbearable. It was the last ringtone on ur phone.
I remembered saying it was annoying.
You punched me. But now when i hear it i laugh and say 'you idiot'.

Moments ago i went to the balcony.
I closed my eyes hoping to reach out to you.
The moment i said your name, the wind blew.
Was it you responding?
Did you hear my voice?
Did you hear me telling you how much i miss you?
With those tear falling from my eyes.
As i keep trying to reach out to you the wind gradually
grew stronger. I really felt you were there.
I really did felt like as tho part of you was responding.
I looked up to the skies. I saw one bright star. I was wondering
if it was you looking straight down at me.

I know you havent left all of us completely.
You are always there for us in our heart.
I know you are.

Rest In peace.
Our memories will never be forgotten.
I miss you, I really do.

We knew that moment was the last time
fate decided to let us see each other.
You were an innocent victim.
And your life was taken away by those fucking
shit ass drivers. They were the one who deserves death not you.
I believe in karma.
From time to time when i am free, i will pray for your wellness.
I will try to reach out to you. Look after me will you?
You idiot. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...