Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, February 5, 2010

A night without hearing your voice.

Those tears. What were the directed at?
Fear. Of what?
I may be strong and tough to everyone's eyes.
But the honest truth, a part of me is afraid.
And when i am afraid there is no one i can turn to.

I realized something.
But 1st let me ask you guys a question.
What is the meaning of TRUE friends?
Someone who is always there for you 24/7?
Someone who always cheer you up when you are down?
Or many more other reasons?

I may have friends for 14yrs.
More or less.
But could you imagine that those you spend
your whole life growing up with for 12yrs ends up
bitching about you behind your back and got
everyone hating you for no reasons just cause you are different?
Well yea, it happened to me and i tell you it sucks.
Because i always have dreams that we were still friends but
when i wake up, i just feel upset.
When i pick up my phone, i want to call them but i say to hell with it.
Who needs them.

But today, i found the meaning of true friends.
Ones that are willing to help.
Ones that are willing to jump into hell with you just to
pull you up.
I wont state the reasons why but anyways i am thankful.
You reached out for me.
Thank you, thank you and thank you.

I am not looking so forward to this Sunday.
Have to go back hometown instead of going out with bii.
Sighs. Bake new year cookies.
Sighs. There is plenty of cousins to help so why me!
Full of shit. And next Sunday which happens to be
14th, idk if i can meet bii.
Sucks.

There is still weeks away from my bday
and everyone is already asking me how am i
going to celebrate my 18th bday.
They are all thinking its gonna be a huge big bash.
Well you are wrong. That day 3rd March.
I am only going to spend it with one person :]
Even if he cant be with me on that day, i still have family.
I dont want any big big parties. I just want time with my loved ones.

Friends can always celebrate earlier or later :]
Presents , presents , presents :p
A simple bday wish is enough :]

So have you guys done your CNY shopping? :]
If you havent better start soon.
Look who is talking -_- i havent done mine yet haha.
Not planning to :]

1.46am and i am still up.
Have to wake up at 8am.
Screwed. haha.
Nights.
Might as well force myself to sleep.

Baby, I am sorry.
I didnt mean to hide things from you.
You are tired from ur work each day.
I am sure you dont need anything else to add with ur tiredness right?
I have my reasons for doing so, understand me.
I am sorry i might have said some shits to you.
I hope you are not mad.
A night without hearing ur voice.
Totally unbearable.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...