Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cant smile anymore.

*Trying to force a smile*

Its 2.44am and i have to wake up at 6am later.
To go all the way to Rawang to find bii.

I am so sorry i havent been able to update
blog for so many days.
Too much stuffs have been going on lately.
So i guess that past events i will not update it.
Sorry =(

I cried 3times today.
Without me knowing at all.
1 time when i woke up.
2nd time on the phone with Jason jie.
3rd time on the phone with bii.

Jason jie.
Thank you for being there for me.
I really appreciate it.
dont you worry, i will be fine. =]

Xiao Ser bii.
I really sorry i have to trouble you again.
I really didnt want this.
I know it doesnt mean a thing to you but it means
alot for me.
I promise you i will call you if anything happens.
You are always on the lookout point for me.
I feel so completely safe and secure.
I love you.
I really do.

But i can promise you that i wont do anything
that is not right.
Promise, promise and promise.
You can trust my words.

Valentines and Chinese New Year is coming.
What are your plans guys?
With your loved one? family? or both? :]

3.12am
Time to go to bed.
Be up in 3hrs times.

Few hrs sleep per day.
Sleep late at night, wake up early in the morning.
Out working hard for something.
Till late night i am only home.
I am so so so so tired.
I want to be in your arms bii.
I miss the feeling of you hugging me so much.
The feeling of 100% secure-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...