Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, February 12, 2010

Why cant i see the lights.

*You can see my eyes. How much i cried*

Yesterday 11th.
Was my 5th monthsary with bii.
Although i went to look for him in the early morning,
i totally forgotten about it until i left
and saw the date on my phone.

He was in t-shirt and shorts.
With his baka just-woke-up face, rubbing his eyes.
I just realized how super skinny he is.
Gosh i gonna make him + fat!
BII! +fat +fat~~~~

I only had 3hrs of sleep that day.
My mum told me to stay home and rest but i said no.
I followed her out to deal with some stuffs.

Because of lack of sleep, i felt cold on
a freaking hot day.
Bad headache.
Not a drop of water or food down my throat.
And i had flu.
My mum got worried she kept asking me to sleep
inside the car but i couldnt because
i was wearing contact lenses.

But around 5-6pm i forgot, we were on our way home.
I took off my shoes inside the car and completely
just lied down.
My mum treated me like a kid =_=
She was asking if i was hot/cold and this and that.
But i fell asleep. Thank god when i opened my eyes
my contact lenses didnt make my eyes dry >_<.

Today my mum and brother left me at home to sleep.
But i woke up at 9am after they left.
Did house chores until 11am.
And i was soooooo bored at home.
I dont know how the hell i survived
the whole day but i just did.

They came back around 8pm and
we went sg wang for dinner.
My brother needed to collect
his cny shirts from EchoPark.

Some people say my eyes can be super
scary when i dont smile. They say its like
those fierce tigress eyes. Super lcly type. =_=
But when i smile it gives off a super sweet
eyesight giving the image that
i am a super cute innocent girl.
Atleast i know when to use those proper eye contacts xD

But anyways, moments ago bii called.
He said it was a relieve to him that he
could hear me smile again after so many days.
He got so worried about me.
1hrs 30mins on the phone with him.
It was him who made me smile and laugh.

Bii biiiii.
I am so sorry to make you worry about me.
And you know you really didnt have to do
sooo much stuffs for me.
I am sorry i caused such burdens.
But yet you were here with me thru it all.

Oh~ I almost forgot.
I AM NOT LEAVING TO SINGAPORE ANYMORE!!
yay~ I am staying and will be studying :]
Although i wasted 2yrs of my life
but its time to press the 'restart' button.
And this time i am restarting my life with a special
someone who found me and i made him mine :]
Me and bii are going to be studying together~

Its 2.06am right now.
Have to wake up at 5.30 tomorrow.

Wishing everyone early Happy Cny
and Happy Valentines Day :]
Have a great one.

How long more till we see a light?
We have been in this tunnel for far too long.
The darkness just keep on engulfing.
When will the light finally shine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...