Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cny.


Happy Belated Cny.
How was it for you guys? :]

Mine was super tiring.
Back and fourth from KL to Bentong, Pahang.
My hometown.
Its like i go there in the late afternoon.
And back around midnight.

SUPER HOT!!
Gosh. And there is no aircon in my grandpa's home.
haha.
Home cooked meal❤❤❤❤❤~
Everytime i reached my hometown,
the 1st thing i do is run to the kitchen,
and disturb my grandma.

She always get really happy when she sees me :]
I remember there was one day,
cny eve, i went back to my hometown at 7am+

My grandma said she wanted me to stay to help
her with some stuffs.
I said okay so my brother went back to KL without me.
In the end she lied =_=.
She just wanted me to be there with her.

Whenever i am there bii would call =]
And i didnt see him for 3weeks i think.
I really missed him.

Holidays are coming to an end.
Well anyways.
Hope you guys enjoyed it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...