Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

thats how i got fat.

Yesterday my family along with few cousins
was supposed to go Pavilion to watch movie.
But because of my brother waking up late,
it was cancelled.
Ishhhh, i woke up early, curled my hair nicely
for no reasons.

Mum went out to meet her friend.
Leaving me, my brother and one of my cousin
at home.
When my brother finally woke up, we went out
for our brunch.
He wanted to go Wangsa Maju mamak i think.
I said McDs.
He said No =3=

But my mum called him to do some stuffs,
and it was located near Ampang Point.
So, McDs!! :D

Ampang Point, a place filled with memories.
At McDs, we saw old school mates.
Nobody recognized me anymore.
Nobody can believe how much i have changed in 2years.

Ampang point will always be Sayfolian's territory.
I remembered few weeks ago i passed by.
I saw an old school mate who used to be my
'godfather' haha.
And no he didnt recognized me.

Anyways.
At McDs i bought that double prosperity burger
for my cousin. hahahah!
He was dying. He usually can eat alot but that
burger killed him. *He asked for a single one but i
bought double :pp*
But after we finished my brother said he
wanted to eat korean food. *He didnt eat McDs*

I was like OMFG now only you mentioned it?!
I realllllly love the korean food in Ampang Point.
Super delicious.

*Super tempting but must resist.*

*Gim Bap! Kimchi! Favorite <3*

*Gim bap and sushi is different, dont mix it up.*

*Dumplings! But i prefer Taiwan dumpling x]*

And yes, i ate Gim Bap and dumpling.
Right after eating Mcds.
And few hrs later went back hometown for dinner.

I lost 1kg. Gained back. T_T
Cny makes me fat!

But i love cny only because of these
red packets :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...