Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two teddies and my pink underwear.

Today finally got to meet bii.
Somehow i kinda like him better with glasses.
I dont know why but i kinda think
i like guys with glasses.
I find them cuter that way haha.

He said i gained weight!
I admitted i gained weight.
*Because of yesterday feast*
I dont have time to do my daily exercise.
The hardness of my abs is now soft.
So is the muscles on my arms.

But bii gained pimples!! hahaha!
Dai sei! thats what you get for being a big eater :pp
Plus he is super super duper erm, how can i say it.
Wants 'pretty-ness' more than me. =3=

I passed the cookies i made for him.
I wondered if he likes them.

And i just noticed his fingers is so ladylike.
I want it!
Mine is short and chubby hahaha.
Whenever ppl sees my fingers they laugh.
Its cute they say. I hate it.
I want bii's finger!

He passed two small bears to me~❤
His mother bought it.
One was for me, and one for him.
But he passed both to me =_=v
Pictures pictures here.
I made them pose :pp

*Huggies*

*Kissies*

Today i could stay a little longer cause
my family went back to hometown so since
i am finding my own transport home i could go home later :p

He went off with his friend to buy movie
tickets. He sent me off.
So i didnt have to get bored while they
have their conversations.

I went to find Ikki.
He patted me on my head haha.
And as usual we have our
funny-funny-non-stop-laughing-conversations :]
I cant believe how close we are getting after i broke
up with his cousin.
He is really a great friend :]

Met up with bii afterward.
Bought few breads for dinner.
I was forced to eat.
I got slight gastric after eating it cause i
didnt have a proper meal in the afternoon.

Around 7pm+
Took a cab home. Reached home.
Standing at the front gate.
Took my keys out only to find the locket
cannot be opened.
I was like LOLOL are you kidding me? inside my head.
Bii called to check if i was home.
I told him my situation, my only solution was to climb over.
Climbing over is no problem for me.
But the problem was i was wearing a skirt and pink underwear.
What if my neighbor saw?! Omgosh >_<

I looked clearly to see if anyone was there.
No one. I quickly made my move and climb over.
Piece of cake. Called bii to tell him i made it in.
He laughed =3=
Pls pls pls hope no neighbor saw my pink underwear >3<

*You complete me.
This was taken yesterday tho :]*

Meeting up with him again tomorrow :]
And on Sunday too.
Whee~
Bii bii gek sei me.
One day i am gonna vomit blood because of him =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...