Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

impossible to live without.

Went out with bii bii again today.
I got pissed off in the early morning.
Gosh. I wanna kill that ass so much.
I dont even wanna waste my time
mentioning him.

Bii bought movie tickets.
For Wolfman.
Premiere class seats.
Bii always cross the line!! =_=v

Half the time my head was on bii's chest
and my eyes was either closed or
peeking abit or looking downwards.
I couldnt stand to see bodies tearing apart =_=.
There was few times where i was scared to the point
i literally jumped up.
And bii would 'sayang sayang' me.

Walked around.
Went to starbucks.
Ice blended mocha <3.

Bii asked me to make another heart.
I didnt know what he wanted to do with it.
But i made it anyways.
Took me some time cause i forgotten how to do it.
He was dead tired.

After i was done. He wrote his name on mine.
And i wrote mine on his.
Fat marker pen makes my handwriting shitty >_<.

*Impossible to live without.❤
Him and ice blended mocha :p*

*Front of the heart ❤*

*Back of the heart ❤*

Around 5.30pm i left.
Moments after i left he texted me saying
he misses me. Gosh.
I miss him =(

Went out for my grandpa bday dinner.
*Happy dinner grandpa :3*

Bii texted me asking if he could
call me 24hrs without hanging up.
Silly baby.
Totally impossible sweetheart. :]

Tired. Nights.
1.13am.

I love you baby ❤.

I admit i am a bitch.
I admit i can be quite 'rough' at times.
And i know i got no boobs for a girl.
But it doesnt gives you the right to judge me.
You DOUCHBAG!
You might as well go find urself some balls to suck on when
you are free instead on wasting it insulting me.
Apologize to me and we start arguing the next min.
Might as well not apologize at all.
You-old-immature-no-responsibility-no-brain-jerk.
I hate you. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...