Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Words that will always remain in ur heart.

My mum and i got bored.
So we were packing up rooms.
Took a bag and threw my stupid dog Kaka in.
Hahaha.

Smile silly :p

I got bored last night so i was Google-ing
random things.
There was questions asked by anonymous.
And its always about not being happy with what
their mother gave them.
Issues about their body parts.
How to better it and stuffs.

Hair, Make up, Nails all these are fine.
Because i do youtube for tutorials on those
except nails.
But boobs size? fairness of skin?
ridiculous.

I know having small boobs makes girls feels less
confidence because guys seems to be
super attracted to girls with bigger bust.
But guess what i read?
'Psychology experts said men who likes big boobs are
more to 'mummy's boy' while other men who likes
smaller boobs have higher sex drive' ;D
If your guy doesnt accept you having small bust,
dump him. He's probably just after you for sex
thinking you are easy to go to bed with.

Skin colour. Is it a big deal being dark, tanned or fair?
Maybe everyone thinks people who are fair
looks much more beautiful. Yes i agree to that.
But there is a beautiful-ness in every skin colour.
Whether you are dark, tanned, fair or whatever.
Love it the way it is. That is what makes you special.

Weight.
Fat is beautiful. I believe in this sentence.
Being thin makes ppl look sick like as if they have
some kind of sickness. Pale and disgusting.
*I am not offending anyone*
I think being FIT looks absolutely PERFECT. =]
Majority of guys out there prefers bubbly girls.

If a guy loves you he will truly love you for
EVERYTHING and not tell you to change a thing
or maybe giving you hints that you should
do something with your beauty outside.

If a guy truly loves you, he will not look at other girls
lustfully when you are with him, making you
feel completely ugly and not good enough for him.

If a guy truly loves you, he will not say 'you have
the worst clothes ever' infact he will say
'you look beautiful' even if you are wearing
your worst outfit ever.

So just be yourself, love yourself for who you are.
You are unique because no one have anything that you have.
I know i am NOT PRETTY at all.
But when i look at myself in the mirror
i tell myself
'You are the beautifulest bitch alive.' ;]
That is how i get my confident to show what i got
even though i know they are not perfect
like every other girls.

Dont let guys control you. but you control them ;]
Because we women are worth that much.

Words that forever will remain in my mum's heart.
Is something that i told her face to face.
She kept apologizing to me over something.
I told her.

'Mummy, This isnt just about you. Its about
you, vincent and i. When there is a problem
its not just yours. Its OURS. Because we
are family. There is no such thing as sorry in
our dictionary. You are all vincent and i got left, and we
are all you got left too. You know that.
We are grown up kids, we seen things much more than
you expected us to see. When there is a problem
we solve it together, not just you alone. We know your pain because
we put our self into your shoes, we felt it.
And we are going to be in your shoes until we get you out of it.
You are not alone. Infact, you never were.

I told her this several weeks ago.
And even till today, she tells her friends exactly
what i said to her.
Her expressions everytime she says it.
Her eyes red, about to cry but holding back those tears.
That smile, proud of whom i have become.

I will never let you down again mum.
You told vincent and i how proud you are
of us. you said you love us more than ever.
And we have become such good children.

We were happy to hear that but we pretended
we didnt heard it at all by
fighting over the fan and saying 'pak you' to each other.

We have became much more closer than we
ever had. No matter how rough a day may be.
At the end of the day we still have each other.
And thats all we need.

Guys will always be guys because
we girls will always be girls.
I am tired of changing for other ppl.
I really cant please so many ppl at one time.
Inside or outside, i am still me.
Please, i beg of you. Give me a fucking break.
I just wanna be me.
I just wanna be love for who i am.
At my best and worst.
Take and love me as i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...