Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, February 22, 2010

A love like no other.

*I want you ;3*
I want black hair!

Saturday 20th February 2010.
My mum, brother and i along with my aunt,
her husband and few cousins.
We went to visit an orphanage home.
It was my 1st time going to places like this.

To my surprise, all those kids,
are such obedient children.
They respect you and would call and welcome you.

I handed out sweets to them.
They lined up one by one.
Smiling so happily.

It really hurts me to see how heartless adults
can just throw away these innocent
children made by their own
flesh and blood.
Its hurts me to see that there's so much more
out there in this world they dont get to see.
They dont have anything except unwanted things
from donations.

Super spoiled brats around their age dosent
know how lucky they are and they
still wanna whine about their life.
Those lucky enough to have parents
who takes good care of them but what do they give
back in return?
Rebellions against parents rules.

Sunday 21st February 2010.
Went out with the one who completes
half of me.
He demanded us to wear matching clothes.
I remembered he called late at night on Saturday =_=
I was sleeping so so so peacefully T_T

Brown jackets, black shirts,
black long pants.
Except shoes wasnt matching.
I cant expect him to wear high heels can i? =_=v

We went to Sushi King for lunch.
Mr.Big-Eater always order so much food.
He doesnt like those green pea!
How can he not like them!!
But in the end he enjoyed it x3

While eating i thought up of one question.
I was dying to see how he would response.
The question was
'What if one day i told you i couldnt study with you anymore'
He shocked me =_=
His reaction was so big =_=v he turned to me
and 'wah' with a shocked face expression =_=v

He said he would be angry with me until
he graduates. When he said until he graduates
i was thinking from college.
He said no, until he finish university as well.
Which means 4-5years? =3=

How is it possible to be angry at the one you
love for 4-5years without breaking up?
And without talking? no embracing from each other?
Impossible ! :p

He cant even last one day without hearing my voice.
How can he last 4-5years without it?
Biiiiiii how how how? :p

*I look like i have short hair here >_<*

*peaceeeeeeeee*

These few days bii always say to me
'Almost 6months'
8days to my birthday.
16days to our 6th monthsary.

Its kinda hard to believe.
Almost half year :]
We are from 2 different world.
2 different personalities.
But somehow blended up into one pair.

We do have alot in common.
Thinking, interest, etc.
But i know i still have alot to learn from him. =]

Taiwan, Tattoos, College.
I'm coming soon.
Better be prepare for me ;p
Redang? Maybe i am coming soon ;p

Brand new life awaits me.
But right now its giving me a super hard
test. I know after passing it, everything
will be fantastic.

Bii always ask me to marry him.
I am waiting for the diamond ring
and proposal from him :p
I see you in my future.
With comfortable home, beautiful kids. Our
own blessed family.
A love like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...