Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sometimes walking alone feels great.

Today i was sleeping nicely.
Around 6am+ i felt hot.
The aircon wasnt on. I thought eh no electricity?
Then i looked at my brother's bed.
He wasnt there. He off it, went out.

Around 10am+ my mum woke me up.
Never a day of good morning sleep.

Went to TimeSquare.
She dumped me again.
Ikki having his off day and i was there alone.Again.
Bii called. He said i should do a little shopping
like all girls do.

Seriously, he is the only guy who would force
me to take the money he gives me
and forces me to buy stuffs all the time.
But ofcourse most of the time he fails :p

So fine i went for a little shopping.
I used some of your money bii!
happy jor mei? T_T

Bought few stuffs.
Not very happy with it though =_=.

Went home. opened the fridge.
My mum bought a slice of cake for me.
Secret Recipe white chocolate macadamia.
Mad delicious. My fave. =]

*Mad delicious cake.*

*Yum :p*

Bii and me changed our petville clothes :p
CNY! xD
Although its over but its cute :p

*Kisses :]*

Its 12.49am right now.
I know he's gonna call soon.
Nights :]

Making me smile even when i am half
awake in the middle of the night.
Vacation with you, it seems just like a fantasy.
Will it happen in reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...