Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

they call me ms.bootylicious


*Cute arent they? xD*

Every night around 2 or 3am.
Stupid bii would call me.
And i would be so freaking blur >_<
I cant find that energy to say a word but instead
i am like *groans*
And he would say
'Yor my bii so so so blur* >_<

He is on the phone with me right now.
But he is currently resting
and i am just leaving my phone on loud speaker.
Will wake him up in 15mins although
its 1.09am right now.

1.25am, i woke him up but he doesnt wants
to wake up so might as well let him sleep.
*Your such a pig bii >_<*

Anyways, today i hear this topic on the radio.
Its about couple seeing each other everyday.
Will it last or say goodbye?

What do you guys think? >_<
Those ppl who called in and gave their opinions
said it can get boring faster and stuffs.
Some said it will last.

My opinion?
It will last if both parties give surprises to
each other some of the days.
Or sometimes as you hang out together
unexpected things might happen and it can just
bring you guys closer unexpectedly as well.

Some of my friends who can see their other
half everyday says they argue all the time.
And some wishes they were like my bf and i,
instead of meeting everyday we only get to
meet once a week.
They say the trust between my bf and i is
a trust that no ppl can form.

Because the 1st few mths we were having
some difficulties but because of TRUST
we manage to last till where we are now and its
still going strong. Stronger than ever.
So to those who said that we couldnt make it this far,
in your face! :D

And do you guys believe in reincarnation?
Like a new life after death but you forget
all of your past?

I dont know, but to me its just some
wishful thinking made by ppl to feel better
about death.
But they say butterflies are a symbol of
a dead spirit.
Do you guys believe that?

Moments ago, i said something funny to Vinod on MSN.
Its was plain random but i actually really did it.
I wondered why do ppl always call me
'bootylicious' babe.
So i kinda went to my room mirror, sort of just
stand side ways, straight and kind of
curve my back a little.
Looked at my butt. Now i know why they calls me that.
hahaha. I admit i do have quite a sexy ass :P:P

As usual, vinod argued with me about whose ass
is sexier.
Vinod asked if i missed him while he was away.
I replied ' I was blogging about my sexy ass do you think i did?'
Haha xD

To Vinod.
Yes i admit i vain. Super vain indeed.
I am a super camwhore.
And i am now in love with my own super-fabulous-
bootylicious-one-of-a-kind-sexy-ass.
You do not have ass. you are flat.
You know that too so stop arguing with whose got a
sexier ass! :p
Atleast i am not as vain as you showing ur abs to me
on webcam with ur universal finger pointing to me!!
I still have that picture hahaha!!
OWNED! you dork!

Okay i am just gonna stop here.
I am so so so random today >_<.

You smile is what makes me smile.
What would i do without one kiss from you?
I wont leave you, thats for sure.
I love you, everyone knows that.
I am gonna tattoo your name one day.
Birthday coming soon! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...