Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

i love them :]

Today is a sunday.
But not a normal sunday outing with bii.
Instead i met up with his mother and his brother :]
I was nervous the night before i dont know why.

As ofcourse i was late because of the usual
problems.

Met up in TimeSquare, went to PWTC to
see a feng shui master or some ppl prefer
calling it fortune teller.

The thing he said that made me laugh the most
was about my bii being a 'dinosaur'.
Meaning he is those super super
faithful boyfriend, and gooooood type of boyfriend.
(Like how a girl dreams of a perfect bf)
He said if i let someone else take him away its my lost.

But me keeping bii is my profit,
Bii keeping me is his lost xD
And there was few things about us that was
similar. lols.

And what surprised me was his mother
bought a necklace at the cost of RM400 *i think* for me.
I felt sooo.. aiyor~
Bii said he was surprised as well.
Pink stone, my fave colour :]

For lunch we walked over to the hotel building.
Supposed to go for a japanese buffet but there
was only 30mins left.
So we went for a Hi-Tea.

Bii is super super super childish today! =_=v
He never never never stop smiling at all.
And he ate so much today.
Its my birthday but it felt like it was his. haha.

From there, we went to KLCC.
Walked around for awhile until bii decided to
go to the park. Just the two of us.

*The shoulder i know i can lean on permanantly*

*Big long fingers and small chubby fingers.
The hand i will hold for eternity*

*I am just being random xD*

After awhile, his father came.
And we went to Nippon Teh *i think*
for dinner.
Sashimi. To be honest, it was my 1st time eating it.
I am not a big fan of raw stuffs >_<.
But it was alright :]

*Bii always happens to take bad pictures
of me so i had to cover it up.
His mummy, brother and daddy :]*

His mother sent me home after dinner.
Had a few laugh in the car :]

I really really love his mother :]
Not because she bought a necklace for me but
because she is super friendly.
Someone whom you can have a conversation with
anytime. Plus she have a good sense of humor.
She even said 'then how' like how bii and i
always say on the phone hahahaha.

But i just know my boyfriend is super childish today.
But its great to see him smiling :]
but he never stopped smiling at all.

Everything happened today and it was
a really awesome day was because of HIM :]

Thank you to XiaoSer bii, bii's mummy,
Kozue Ng and bii's daddy.
You guys made my day.

i am worried, i really am.
lets just hope it nothing at all.
not only am i worried, i am scared.
sighs, what can i do if it really happens?
Bii, i love you. Sorry you have to worry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...