Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

its time to forget and move on.

Bii, whatever you did in the past
is the past.
And whatever you did i have forgiven you.
But sometimes there are just pains that
you cant heal.
Infact time doesnt heal, we are just learning
how to live and deal with the pain.

There is no need to do anything special for me
as a forgiveness.
Because how we were in the past i truly
understand which is why i didnt blame
you but myself.

But then again, if that incident didnt happened,
would you realized whom you wanted?
would you realized how hard it is
to let a important person go?
And would you realized that it was me?
So therefore we should be thankful too.

I wasnt angry at you bii.
And i know those words i said were harsh.
Sometimes we have to punish those who misbehave
so they'll know what they did was wrong. ;D
I am sorry for saying words i shouldnt have said,
and words that hurt you. :(

Infact since everything is the past, just
broken down memories,
you dont have to feel guilty anymore.

No matter how many times that crappy incident might
haunt me from time to time,
it doesnt mean i will leave you and give up on you.

Those tears i've cried, the pain that i've
gone through, the time i've waited,
it wasnt in vain. But it was all worth it.

Those spaces in between my fingers wasnt
there for no reason.
It was there all along just waiting for the right
person to fill them in.
And yours fits perfectly.
I am sure our hand is joined up for a purpose.
The purpose of love.

I know how hard you have to work each day,
and how much problems you have on
your mind.

Which is why at the end of the day,
on the phone with you,
I would just say anything to make you laugh.
Acting like a child, with my stupid imaginations,
thats how i got the name 'Soh Bii' from you.
Being able to hear you laugh is enough to brighten my day.

Seeing you working so hard, i tell myself
i have to work harder too if i want
to get into college with you.
But from time to time i might have to trouble you.
As you know i am a super troublesome girl x]

That wasnt our 1st argument yet bii.
Now that you know how harsh my words can be
when i am in a not-so-good-mood,
please distance yourself away from me when
that happens again. I dont want it
to affect you.

2.42am. The phone call is still on,
the time is still ticking away,
and your sleeping.
I can hear your breathing and just realized
i've existed in another day of yours
and starting a new day with you in a few hours time.

You may have live in the world 3yrs without me,
but i've never live in the world without you.
We may have probably passed by each other
millions of times.
Never noticing each other.
But after 17yrs of my life, you found me.

And you changed my life,
my personality, my everything.
So you see, you play a damn important role in
my life.
Is it possible to live without you now? :]

And i was jk about updating my blog for me bii.
You have enough things to do at work already :]

Mother-in-law aka bii's mummy,
texted me asking me a question.
Surprisingly i answered it correctly,
i love having great memory.

After few messages later we said our goodnights
and she said she love me :]
I got this warm feeling from her :]
Texted her back saying 'i love you too'.
Feeling blessed to be loved by them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...