Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

he made my life better than fairytales.

Walaoeh~
I dont know what happened to me in the morning!
Contact lens put on, take out, change.
Repeating it for 10mins.
After that make up, 1st time screwed up.
Removed it, removed lens, washed face
and redo again.
Sucks again, repeated the same process and redo
again without contact lens as my eyes
were hurting.

Not used to seeing myself without lenses.
Removed again.
I decided to give my eyes some rest as my eye lids
were hurting already. So i went out
without make up.

Met up with bii later.
He kept laughing at me for looking like a kid
without make up >_<.
Keep calling me little girl!

So i decided to go to the washroom
and get my make up done.
Bii was kinda shocked to know how much
make up can change a girl's appearance.
He kept asking me 'how did ur eyes get so big suddenly'
I dont know but it just did >_<.

But he likes me without make up.
*So he can call me little girl*
He says i am like a 2 different person.
One innocent and kiddish look.
Another one is mature and i-dont-know xD

He put his arms around my shoulder
and i was playing with his fingers, guess what he did?
Points middle finger at me.
Points back middle finger at him.
'Fuck you'
he said to me.
I forgot what i said back to him.
'You are suppose to say fuck me when i said fuck you' said my bf.
'Fine, fuck me' said me.
He gives a evilish smile.

6months ago we were
hardly-talk-to-each-other-at-all.
Look at us now.
Pointing middle finger to each other.
Making fun of each other.
And i am very sure we just love to tickle each other.
Because i sure do :p my bii's weakness~
Ngek ngek~ ;D

Oh i almost forgot!
My bii is VAINER than i am!
I thought i am the vain one who is crazy
about camwhoring but hahaha.
My boyfriend is THE vain one who always says
'Because i am leng zai'

Fine, i admit you are.
Which is why i stare at you all the time thinking
how did i get such a good-looking boyfriend.
But i know the answer is
'Because i am leng lui'
Ahahaha xD. I am jk about my answer.

Both of us got drenched in the rain dont ask how.
Hope baby wont get sick.
He have to work, and he doesnt have medicine with him :(
Take care of yourself bii.

When i got home my brother asked for his PSP.
Him: My psp give me.
Me: Oh shit i forgot to take it back from him.

Opens my bag just gave him his phone battery
and closed my bag.
*To act like as tho i really dont have it with my
damn-i-am-gonna-die expression on my face*
His face expression changed drastically like as if he
was about to eat me alive.

Him: Fuck you la, i told you many times already and you
still forget !!!!
Took out the PSP and threw it next to him.
Me: Damn no fun one la you.
He tries not to laugh. But ended up laughing.
GOTCHA xD

Because of going to Taiwan on the 6th.
I made my friend postponed his entry for his
hair competition.
Yup i am his model :D
19th getting my hair done.
22nd photo shooting. Hope he wins it :]

Oh i almost forgot again.
I just wanna say 'Go Fuck Yourself' to someone :]
I wont say who but i am sure you know who you are
if you still do read my blog.
And how many times must i tell you to check
the word CHEAP before you use it on someone?
Know why i ignored you instead of shouting back?
Because this is an act of HIGHLY EDUCATED person.

And what you did was LOWLY EDUCATED which makes
you cheaper than what you already are and that
my dear just made me worth 100 times than what
i was before. So thank you :]
..l.. a little gift for you. hope you like it. :D

2.17am. Time for bed.
Have to call baby to wake up at 7am.

Can you feel the magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me.
Fortunate isnt measure by money, but by
how much blessing and love you get
from your other half :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...