Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This was me? omgosh. part 1.

Aiks omgosh!
I found old shocking pictures!
Just wanted to share them x]

*Lian, me , clarissa and meagan*



I remembered this was taken on my bday.
I forgot which year but yea.

*On our way to Sunway*

*Me, Julia and Lian. I think it was
Julia who drew that star on me -_-*

*Skipping classes to so called practice
our salsa dance*

*Group photo! :D I miss you guys :(*
*Me, Lian, Jia Lin*
My very last year of cheerleading, After
they announced us as winners we jumped,
screamed and cried.
Shit, i miss those feelings so much.
And i lost my medals! omg -_-.

*Changed out of our cheerleading uniform.
Clarissa, Lian, me and Julia*

*Johan, Lian, me and Julia.
Farewell party to Lian in her house*

Lian and i went to Singapore when
she came back from Minnesota.
Gosh, unforgettable memories :]



The pictures below made me laughed out
loud. It was this costume thingy we did.
hahahaha, i remembered it was freaking hot.



*omg hahahah*

*This very much explains our friendship*

*Look at her -_-*

*Hahahahaha!! she hit me!
i burst out laughing when i saw this*


Oh yes~ All of those was me.
Looks fat?
My eyes looks small?

Well believe the unbelievable x]
I will try to dig out more old photos
to share with you all.
Until then~ nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...