Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

bitchy mode on.

Today went to KLCC with bii :]
Reached there a little earlier than him so
went to the cinema to get movie tickets 1st.
Omg freaking packed -_-.
Thank god there is an express lane for
Alice in Wonderland. x]
So got the tickets, he reached and we went for brunch.

While walking bii looked at me and asked
'Why is so many girls looking at you? usually
they look at me now they are all looking at you'
Because, i am gorgeous xD
And you asked 'are you even pretty?'
If i wasnt, would i have attracted you? xD
Nobody falls in love with personality at 1st sight.

It was such a bad time to have brunch.
At a time where every food court or restoran is packed.
He kept complaining just cause he was hungry.
Complaining doesnt solve ur hungryness bii -_-.
So in the end we went to the manhanttan fish market.

On our way, i heard someone shouting my name.
Infront of me, i couldnt believe my eyes.
It was Julia. A friend from school.
I remember the last time we talked was the day before
she left to France and we argued. Till then we never spoke again.
It was a little weird, even though we known each other
for 13yrs, we became strangers.
I hated that feeling, the fakeness in our conversation.

After brunch bii and i walked over to the
education fair :]
I thought it would be like super pack but i was wrong.

Bii left me alone to ask about colleges information.
As soon as he left i was like errr but a dude
quickly walked over to me and said
'hi miss can i help you?'
I caught him looking at me from a distance quite a few times.
I guess he got his chance to talk to me ;D
And you have no idea how close he was standing next to me hahaha.

So after that i walked over to Segi college stand.
A girl came over to me and asked if i needed help.
She answered to all of my questions but after that
she asked if i did my hair myself -_-.
And blah blah we got off the college conversation and she
asked for my facebook hahaha. I knew
instantly she just wanted to be friends with me :]

So after that bii said he got a surprise treasure hunt
for me today. I got all excited that i barely
sleep a wink last night and guess what it was?
'treasure hunting in a bookstore'
how awesome is that? very. hahaha.

Almost 5pm time for our movie yay!
Alice in wonderland x]
by Tim burton my favvvvve director of all times.
Ofcourse as expected from Tim burton everything
in it was darm and gloomy x]

*The madhatter played by Johnny Depp. My
idol <3*>
*The cheshire cat. mad love it. So freaking adorable!
especially when it smiles hahaha.*

And i simply adore mad hatter make up. It
changes due to his mood x]
And anne hathaway played as the white queen x]
The way she have to act was hilarious.

So after the movie, mum called and said she'll
be picking me up a little later.
So bii and i went to have dinner.
He asked me to buy food for him but i didnt know what
he wants and whenever i dont do something he will
always say 'everyday i have to work and be all tired
and i just wanna relax now blah blah'
trying to make me feel guilty. But still he bought it himself x]

I said i didnt want dinner and he bought for me too.
My appetite has grown smaller lately.
And it was a great way for me to lose weight without trying -_-v.
Its like one min bii said 'dont lose weight' to me and the
next min he wanna says 'god you are so fat' and i am like '...'
what the hell am i suppose to do with my size?
some say 'we love you the way you are, you look great this way'
and now one wanna say 'god you are so fat'.

Mind you, fat is beautiful.
And i am sorry for not dressing up so 'lady-like'.
I prefer something comfortable.

Its like a quote i heard from a movie called
the ugly truth.
'There is nothing wrong with dressing simple except
no one wants to fuck that'.
That is so true.

And today bii wanna bili bala me just cause
my t-shirt is short and my pants
keep falling showing off my ass crack.
ahem i cant control my pants. plus you cant blame
me for losing weight due to my sickness.
This pants never used to fall this way.
Sasa had a sales, he wanted to buy things for me
but i didnt want as i got nothing i need.
He said my perfume stinks. fine i wont touch it anymore.
I'll save money and buy DKNY be delicious perfume.

Yea noticed how many complains he makes about me?
mmhmm, one word, demanding.
He wanna makes so many complains, then why still
keep me by your side?
love me for who i am thats all i can say.

I cant satisfy everyone desires all at one time!!
Gosh i am in such a bitchy mode right now.
And i just realized, i have been satisfying everyone desires
that i barely know what i want.
How i want to dress, talk, walk, everything i dont know!
Whats my point of living anyways?

*home with his jacket*

Yes i wore his jacket home. I suggested since he have such
a big issue with my butt crack, why not take
off his jacket, give it to me to wear it
so its long enough to cover up my butt and he did.
I didnt wanna give it back. ahahah.

Freaking-ish tired.
I hate the feeling of trying so hard to look good
and this and that and that person
just have to complain and shit.

Just when i thought i found someone who wouldnt
be so i-dont-know-how-to-explain
but boy was i so wrong.
My theory has been proven.
Guys does care about looks not matter how they say they dont.
I thought it was only my ex. who nags and makes
me doll up all the time. I was wrong.
No guys would like girls dressed in t-shirt and shorts with
a pair of simple heels as its not lady-like at all.

This post is getting prettyyy long.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...