Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm sorry.

Started the day with a bad bad afternoon.
My brother sent me out and my mum called.
Bili bala on the phone and i suddenly
lost my temper and said some words i shouldnt have.

Reached Timesquare.
Went to find Ikki awhile.
He saw my eyes red and he knew i cried.
I told him my situation and suddenly bii called.
Ikki walked with me to meet my bii.

Told bii my problems.
He should know better cause my mum called him -_-.
Whenever i do something wrong my mum sure
calls my boyfriend.

And bii wanna talk talk talk.
I kept quiet because i know the moment i start
talking my tears would fall again and i dont want that.

And he said 'please apologize to ur mum
when you get back' over and over again from
time to time.
You dont have to tell me bii!! -_-.

We went to lunch at teppanyaki.
And bii told me to buy something for my mum
as an apology.
Godiva chocolate is in pavilion and we were
so lazy to walk over.
Thank god there was japanese fair in timesquare.
So bought few things from there. Everything
that my mum likes.

Every Sunday, there will be a time where
bii will take a packet of cigarettes to smoke.
And i dont allow him to smoke so i kinda
took it away from him.
And obviously he'll try to snatch it back.
But today he cheated. He knew my weak points now :(
By tickling me. ish i hate that weakness of mine.

Bii i am sorry but i guess i really cant forgive
for what you did 3mths ago.
I tried and i tried but i guess when you are
hurt deeply by the one you truly love and would
just cry every day and night knowing
things isnt right but yet you keep hanging on not
giving up.

Although i know that its me you want, love and need.
But the hurt is here to stay.
My ex did it once but i didnt care. But i know its you
i am so afraid of losing and the one i freaking heart so much.
So i guess this has turned into a scar.

After my mum picked me up.
We went to Imbi to eat bak ku teh~
Bii bii's favorite wahahaha~

Reached home, threw myself on my bed.
My mind was blank, i didnt wanna think of
any complicated things at night.
Neither did i wanna cry.
Yes i am a cry baby :p but crying is a easiest
way to tear a guy's heart.

Yesterday bii wanted to scold me on the phone.
But because i was crying so he didnt~
wahahaha~~~

*Kaka didnt wanna look at the camera :(*

*Lui lui admiring my face :p*

*look at her sleepy face x]*

*Kisses for her. mwarks~*


Anyways.
I want to apologize to my bii for causing
him troubles.
I will 'try' to stay out of trouble. :p
And i love how i can disturb you when you wanna
night night~~~ ;p
And yes, you turned my frown upside down as usual :]
You know you always will.
Which is why i love you.
And no you are NOT a substitute!! -_-.

*wink wink :p*

Alrighty then, i guess that's all for tonight x]
Time for me to cuddle with my
blankets and doggies in bed <3 style="text-align: center;">You cant cuddle with me in bed bii :p

Why did the 3rd time felt so different?
My heart skipped a beat.
Your face expression was different too >_<
I guess thats how passionate feels like.
I freaking love you so freaking much.
Its always like this, the moment you leave
i start missing you the next second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...