Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

i am such a clumsy freak.


See the dragon pottery above? :D
My mum found it back~
I made this in school when i was 7 or 8?
Dont really remember but its adorable isnt it? :P
The colours kinda sucks tho.
Cheap paints school provides hahaha.

Woke up this morning with a very very weird dream.
I dont really quite remember.
I dont know why i have been having weird
dreams lately but when i wake up i only
have slight memory of it.
Its kinda like a nightmare but not a very scary one.

And i find myself waking up at 6am.
i dont know why but i just jump up at that time.

Anyways, i was getting ready to go with my mum,
brother and cousin.
Was getting my make up done.
But oh-my-fucking-gosh i dropped my
kate dual carat eye shadow!!
Before i picked it up i was praying
'pls pls pls let it be nothing. pls tell me the powder
didnt shatter'
Picked it up. The colour i use all the time is officially gone.
Why not the other one -_-.

Sighs, time to get a new one.
Hopefully they still have this stock -_-.

*Rip my dear eye shadow T_T*

Why am i such a clumsy freak!
Gosh i hate this clumsiness in me. What to do?

*My super super obedient dog~*

I have friends asking me
how do i always find the energy to dance
even when i dont have enough rest.
*you idiots forgotten what i have thought you -_-*

Well the answer is super simple.
1st- Dancing is my passion, hobby and life. Although
i wasnt suppose to dance anymore i force myself
and my body. That is how much i would sacrifice for it.
Although my dance steps are very limited due to my body
it doesnt stops me from trying.

2nd- I always pretend i am on STAGE. yes stage.
People gets stage fright. But me? I feel thats where i belong.
So whenever i am infront of my mirror, i close my eyes,
pretending i am on stage.

3rd. Dance like nobody is watching. Just go crazy and
all over the place. Shake what ur mama gave u :p

4th- ENERGY PEOPLE! *i miss shouting this 2 words to
those i teach hahaha*
When you put all ur energy in ur move, you see a big
difference in you. And that's where you'll get more
confidence.

5th- Just have fun. Make up your own steps as you dance.
Just freestyle! that is what dancing is all about.

I remember whenever i perform.
My face expressions is always smiling,
winking at the audience, giving those surprises looks.
And people just love it :]
Whenever i finish performing people would say
'you are a freak on stage girl!'
Haha i know i am ;]
Even in my dance classes, during our 10mins break,
I would check my teacher's bag for songs.
Changed it and start freestyle-ing.

Students would just watch, but they dont dare
to do it.
I asked 'why not?' they said 'we suck, we are not
as good and as confident as you'.
Ridiculous answer. Anyone can do it.
Whenever the teacher comes in, he wont stop the song.
He would join me and we would start
dirty dancing. Even when classes ends, we stayed and
continue. And he would teach me whenever i am
not doing a step right :]

So yea, its all about how much you love it.
I dont dance daily for losing weight.
But i dance to satisfy my hunger for my hobby.
Especially when you dance so hard as the sweats just
fall down your spines, you will feel satisfied with yourself.

But i've stopped for 1yr+ due to busy-ness.
Just started back in the middle of last year.
At 1st i felt like a grandma -_-
My body was hurting and i wasnt as flexible as before.
Haha, but even now i dont have much time for it.
Study, study and study.
From morning till night.

If i wan to get into college,
Its all about hardwork and not fun anymore :]
And i'm willing to sacrifice my passion for my future.
When you love something, you just got to set it free.

From here onward, its all about HARDWORK.
Study, be a good daughter, be a good girlfriend.
I wont disappoint anyone anymore.

This is another side of me waiting
to reveal itself.

I should stop falling asleep whenever you call
dammit >_<. Since when have i became such a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...