Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Eenie Meenie~

*I kinda miss this fringe of mine :(
I wasnt wearing any contact lens here. I am thinking
of stopping contact lenses.
Some say i look better with this fringe.
But some say i look better with the fringe
i am having now.
Gosh i dont know :( but i am fed up of the fringe
i am having at the moment tho.
Have to pin it up every single dayyyy.

Some say i look like a kid with the old fringe
and others says i look mature with the one i am having
at the moment.
Ish i hate my hair -_-.

Anyways, last night i could barely sleep a wink.
I had this weird and not very scary but
enough to keep me awake nightmare the night before.
Its about this stupid ghost movie i watched
before and in my dream i was involved.
Gosh >_<.

So bii called me as usual.
I was super super sleepy but whenever i close
my eyes i just want to open them back quickly.
And i didnt even off the lights -_-.

He said he could life me up thru the phone.
I asked how.
He said thru the power of love.
I sort of knew he was jk with me.
But since he is so DEMANDING i followed his instructions.
He asked me to stand up and i did.
He then asked me 'Do you love me?'
I obviously answered 'Yes i do'.
Then he said to jump.

Then i knew he was jk with me -_-.
He said he did lift me up cause he told
me to jump.

So chatting with bii.
And he knew i cant sleep because of my
stupid nightmares.
It was 1am+ and i knew he wanted to go to bed.
I told him to go and sleep, dont worry about me.
He said 'i wan to protect my baobei'

And he fell asleep.
I did fall asleep for awhile but woke up
awhile and my phone was on loud speaker
*yup we didnt hang up*
and i heard something, heavy breathing and followed
by......... SNORING SOUNDS!
Bwahahahaha!~

My bii bii snored!! ahahaha~
I thought i heard it wrongly but then
he said 'biiiii' and i said 'ennn'
then the snoring sound continued.
And i was wondering when he said bii was he awake
or was he sleep talking ? >_<
I cant help but smile. and think to myself
'How did this man even became mine. How and why
did he fall so in love with me. How did i fall
so crazy in love with him'

I cant find the answer. But maybe one day
i might :]

I am thinking of not wearing contact lenses anymore.
But without contact lenses my eyes wouldnt
look as sexy as it is now xD haha.
*you can refer to my picture above with other pictures*
Plus facebook posted this video
that those online contact lenses that we always buy from
can cause blindness.

I am sure none of us want that right?

I am so addicted to Sean Kingston feat Justin bieber-
Eenie Meenie.
But when justin started singing he sounded like
a girl omgggggggg.
Well cant blame him. Not fully reach puberty yet :pp

I am guessing i might be able to get some sleep
tonight. *hopefully*
Nights guys. :]

Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova~
Baby, i am ur eenie meenie miney mo lover ;p
Gosh i love you so much!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...