Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

you keep me breathing.

8am. My alarm ring. Ughh i hate the
sound of alarm ringing.
Called bii to wake him up.
He answered my call and said 'bii i call u back later'

At 11am+ he still havent call back.
I kinda knew he is still sleeping. =_=
i called and called and called until he finally
called back.
But i was already at TS when he called.

Went to find Ikki to pass my time.
Suddenly someone came in.
Sei ah wen. a guy i met from sdo but havent
seen him for a super long time.
At 1st he didnt see me, me and ikki was just waiting for his
reaction when his eyes sees me.
Ah Wen => 'ehhhhhhhhhh !!' *eyes widen*
Ikki and me => AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After awhile bii called and ask me to buy
movie ticket 1st.
I asked ikki to come out with me :pp
He closed the shop and walked me to the cinema floors.

3rd floor. Long line.
1st floor no line hahaha.
Bought 'Just another pandora box' premiere class.

Bii reached, went to look for him.
Said my bye to Ikki.
And we entered the cinema.

He said he got a gift for me and i said okay give it.
He insisted that i give him my bag 1st
so he can put it in without showing anyone.
I said 'your underwear?'
he said 'yea how did you know'
I said it doesnt matter since its a underwear.
Everyone wears one :p

But in the end he gave it to me.
A snake! hahahaha.
He said he had it for 5yrs more or less and its
super important to him.
If i lose it he would say goodbye to me for real.

Bii drank beer!
during the movie he put the bottle to my lips!
I will never ever touch alcohol as i have super
low alcohol tolerance T_T.
The movie, funny funny funny :D

After the movie went to Wendy's burger.
I ate Caesar Salad. Ishhh yummy! xD
Bii ate big burger O_O and his face turned
pink from the hotness.
His face always turn pinkish red.
Maybe he is just shy being around me? :p
*I am jk bii >_<*

Went to sg wang. bii went shopping.
He swallowed his chewing gum while trying clothes.
omg ahahahah .

7pm+ mum picked me up.
On our way home she said 'I bought chocolates for
you, its in your room'
I thought it was the macadamia
chocolates that i mad love.

Reached home. Entered my room.
A pink box which looked like
a gift box on my bed.
Opened it. OMG WHY IS IT SO CUTE?
how am i gonna eat it now? T_T

*Isetan 20th Anniversary :]*

*Ish cute dou sei.*

*Especially this one! Look at the vintage design on it.
I definitely wont be able to eat this at all*

Bii called and we started chatting, he said
bring it out next week and he'll help me eat it all -_-.
The phone died off on its on and he didnt
called back probably he was busy.

My brother came in i showed him the chocolates.
His hands were reaching out for it.
EAT SHIT KOR!
dont touch my chocolates !

I was sleeping on my bed with the camera in my hand.
My brother came in again and said
'Stop taking breast shots of youself'
I replied 'I got no boobs so how can i take boobs shots?'
He laughs. Meaning good point.
Well thanks for laughing you fat thing!

*Bii's snake.*

*Camwhoring pic no2*

Bii keep asking me to put on weight.
So there is fats for him to pinch.
I dont want!
DIET DIET DIET!~

12.59am. Help bii with his fb apps,
do accounting for today and off to bed.
Nights~~

Dream will always be dream.
No matter how real they feel its just a dream.
Even if it does happens i would probably laugh if off
together with you.
You are the best thing that happened to me.
Why should i leave you?
I love you lover boy.
And my hair is mine :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...