Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

motivating myself to lose 10kg haha.

Yesterday shitty shitty day.
During the afternoon time i got bad news
and my brother got involved in a car accident.

Thank god he was fine but the car wasnt.
I dont have his car photo and i dont
wanna ask from him >_<.

Went to the police station to make a report.
Walaoeh~ waited for 4hours.
Some more i waited in the car T_T
cause my mum brought one of my dog out >_<.
It started raining heavily.
Thunder boom here boom there T_T.

And the wind current walaoeh >_< damn strong!
i watched all the rubbish bin outside
being blown away whee~
and the car really felt like it could be blown away any min~
its was moving sideways. to be honest i was abit afraid -_-v

bii called me. Thank god he did T_T
If not i might die of boredom T_T.
The car was cold even after the aircon was off.

*my random photography shot 1.

*Random photography shot 2.

*Feels so emo >_<

*Emo-inggggg

* toy poodle miki~

Around 9pm+ i finally reached home.
I never missed my room so much T_T.

This morning called bii at 8am to wake him up
for work. But he kept sleeping back.
After 20mins he finally woke up.

Took 2 of my dogs out to pet saloon.
They finally got a haircut!
But kaka look like a guy already T_T ish.

*Hugo in the car. busy body looking behind

*my kaka. you see so ugly already T_T

* But i still love her.

This afternoon, my mum and her friend was
having a tea.
I kept quiet whenever her friend is around.
So he thought i am that emo emo type girl with
super negative thinking.

Then he started telling my mum that i am only
18 and i shouldnt be affected so much
with her problems, i should go have fun.
And many many other things.

But once i started talking to him i said
'I am not negative or neither am i emo.
I just like having my mind drifting somewhere else.
Just because i dont smile at all times doesnt mean
i am sad or whatever.
Yesterday my brother and mother was down but
i was happily chatting with my bf on the phone.
No matter how worst things can get i believe in
one sentence my whole life.
'Everything has a good side''

His eyes were widen.
He said 'thats the kind of girl i never expect from you.
a 18 and so mature. keep it up. i like it.'

People usually dont expect me to have
such mature thinking.
I dont know why. Maybe they think at the
age of 18 all teenage wants is just to have fun?

I am not all about having fun at all.
I am all about success and money-making.
Because i realize without these, its not easy to survive.
And i dont like or want to rely on a man
to take care of me and i just stay home and be a
house wife. Thats not my style.

I am independent, strong and i believe i can be smart.
My bii calls me tou fu. Meaning soft/weak.
I am going to prove it to him i am not.
He is the tou fu :p

its only 10.41pm why am i sleepy alreadyyy?
Diet diet diet.
Dont wan be meaty meaty~
dont want to have fats for bii to pinch ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...