Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

endless surprises x]

Yesterday bii said he will give me surprise.
But ofcourse its something i never expected.
Especially not on facebook -_-.

He called me all of a sudden in the morning and
asked if i would be home at around 1pm.
I said i wasnt sure as i was going to go out soon and asked
him why. He said he have a surprise for me
and he wants to deliver it to my house.

I said you can deliver it to my house as my
grandparents will be home to help me
accept it. He said he wants me to receive it by
my own hands so change day.

The whole day i kept asking him what the surprise
was and he kept saying no he wont tell me.
Obviously no one would but i get very impatient
when it comes to surprises.

He smsed me and gave me 3 clues.
1st clue: Related to ur daily DIY job.
*pls dont think dirty things -_-v*
2nd clue: can see cannot eat.
3rd clue: Flying without wings.

I kept thinking and thinking and thinking
but i cannot think what it is.
And he texted me later saying he was drunk.
I wanted to use that chance to get him to tell me :p
But failed! ish T_T

But after he asked me to login facebook
and opened petville
this is what i saw.

*Aiks ~ Damn pretty~

*Alice in wonderland*

*Kiss my baby!*

He always gives me unexpected and
all of a sudden surprises.
Gosh. what else surprise is there to come?

This afternoon, i was in great eastern mall.
My mum was having tea with her friend,
and bii smsed me saying he needs to hear my voice badly.
My excuse, was to go MPH bookstore =_=v
and called him.

I saw this book titled
'Man wants sex, Woman needs love'
ahaha xD so true.

After i walked back to my mum,
her eyes were teary and she said
one of my friend's
*whom mother is also her close friend*
father passed away.

And my brother was like
'why are you guys making a big deal out of it'

i told him.
'You never lost a friend once so therefore
you will never know how one is going thru.
if one day one of ur friend is gone, dont blame
me for laughing for the words you said today.'

Sometimes you really need to watch ur words.
I dont want give u another slap.
You should know my temper when i am pissed.

Fuckkk. my head hurts like a bitch.
Medicine? does not word.
ahhh. eff it. who cares.
Happens all the time x]

Its unbelievable how much one person can change
when they are in love.
Deeply amazing.
Maybe love really can conquer everything?
Who knows?
Baby, I DO appreciate you. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...