Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

1 week without baby = gg.com

Yesterday night before going to bed i dont
know why i had this weird feeling in me.
The feeling that is so i-dont-know-how-to-explain.
Its like the feeling of fear of losing someone i love.
The fear of losing someone so damn important to me.

It was so hard for me to fall asleep.
But because of my headache somehow i did.
But bii called afterwards.
And i could hardly talk because i was still
struggling to get out of dreamland.

Today woke up feeling crappy.
Why? Ughh. I got my time of the month
yesterday but the pain started today.
omfg -_- hate waking up in the morning with pains.

Went out, came back home.
Bii called. Had our conversation till 7+
and i did my exercise for 2hrs.
I know i know, we are not suppose to exercise while
having period but i cant help it -_-.

So after a shower, i blew curls
instead of straight ;D
*applause to myself*
it took me almost an hr to finish it.
curling iron only need 10mins -_-.

*Without make up, how classic. -_-
Look at the curls x]*
And yes thats a pimple on my cheek.
Double classic.

*Me and kaka~*

*Both of them caught in the act!
Kissing? my dogs are lesbians omg.

My bii is in love with my petville pet more
than me. :(
He stares at it all the time.
He doesnt even stare at me for more than 1min.
I know i am not pretty to start at but still -_-.

6th of April i am going to Taiwan.
For a week.
omg omg omg omg!
You might all think its a good news for me but infact
its not. I mean its awesome i can finally go back
to my so-called second home but
1week without my baby? 1week?
1week? 1 freaking week?

And no, no phone calls for 1 week!!
OMG WTF!
How am i to survive? how am i to sleep?
How can i let him know that i miss him?
And how do i know if he's not cheating on me when i
am not around ;(
How how and how?

Is it possible to stuff my baby into my luggage? :p
Since he is pretty thin.
Thinner than me o(T~T)o
Which is why i am keeping fit but he keep asking me
to put on more weight which is totally
IMPOSSIBLE~!
You should put on more weight bii. Yes you not me.

Its 2.19am right now and he's
on the phone with me but not talking.
He is sleeping :]
I can hear him breathinggggg.
ehh is that a snore i hear? O_O
Nahhhh its not :( just breathingggggg.
SNORE BII!!

Sighs. I really dont know how the fuck
can i survive without him for 1 week.
I cant even survive without him for maximum
1hr? make it 10mins. nvm make it 1sec.
Yes that is how much i need him.
I've never felt so clingy to a man. never.

Whenever i am going overseas and if i have a bf
i would say 'cheh just a week, i definitely can survive'
look at me now! whining already when i am not gone!!
omg pls dont tell me i might cry when i board the plane -_-.

If he calls before i board the plane i can confirm
i will cry. Especially since i am such a emotional freak.
But obviously i wan to hear his voice before i leave.
or maybe when i am in taiwan, i can steal my mum's
phone and make a quick 5mins call :p
yea i should do that.

Nixon Ng Chia Wen aka Xiao Ser!!
Can you see how much i love, need and miss you? :(
Last night when i said 'I love you, dont leave me'
My tears fell because of my fear of losing you one day.
But i meant it when i said it.

But you keep giving surprises.
I know you expect them back from me but
give me time.
Time to think of one that might make you cry. :p
No matter how many times or whoever said
' i love you more than you love me '
we both know we are just loving each other with
much more than what we have and could possibly love.

I'll be back before you know it hubby.
With your clothes, mother-in-law's gifts, and so much more.
Just make sure you dont fool around when i am not here ;(
But i know and trust you wont. :]

Why oh why do i still get all excited and girlish with
those heart beating crazily feeling when i miss you?
You said you dislike me for being 'too perfect'.
I know i'll find the REAL answer one day.
We are a perfect match.
A match made not in heaven but a place
much greater than that.
My fate and your fate, are combined as one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...