Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 1 Without You

clocks on the wall tells me that you have reached there

are you missing me like i do? i don't know =(

i can hear wolf cries echo from the other corner (stray dogs na..)

even they cant wait till twelve to howl..

walk out of my life and called you on the phone chronically like yesterday

only one shinning gem appeared over the black piece of velvet

reminds me that you are not with me today.. tomorrow and tomorrow..

at least we are still under the same sky T^T

*sigh*

i have never written so much since the last blue moon..

but i want someone to remember how she have made my day.. today

turn my diary to the page where traces of tears dropped this morning

trails started to flow again from my eyes..

"rain rain go away ..come again another day" "STOP cryin' stupid!"

wish there's a Sycamore maple leaf to bookmark this page.

XS is DEAD > April sixth

"night night.." i tell myself

"no no.." your voice breeze pass my ear

i can see you shaking your head thru the colour of the wind

the scent of your hair too.. T^T

thank you bii.. i know this is a message from you..

i know you know i can't sleep without you by my side

GOODNIGHT my dear .. i heart eu mo than eu heart me>

six days to go

hate it when my baby is not around to take care of my apps! =(

QUIT!!!


10:10 still haven't receive any call from you ..




你 狠下心 真的 走了
我 怎么 也 留不住
只流下了眼泪
和 一口袋 满满的 回忆碎片
我爱你 真的很爱很爱你
可是 没有机会 亲口 对你 说了

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...