Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

taiwan here i come! bii i m gonna miss sei you!!

OMG!
I am leaving to Taiwan tomorrow!
If you guys are thinking
'Aiyor, she's so lucky can go taiwan'
Well kinda true but noooooo.
1st of all i am not really going there for a vacation.
2nd of all how am i to watch out for my bii?

Packed my things. Hope i left nothing.
Oh wait i did.
Mummy can i pack my bf into my luggage too? :(

Bath my 2 stupid dogs today.
Omg i am gonna cry without them :(
*hugs them tightly*

*Lui Lui peeking inside the toilet,
i was bathing kaka at that time*

Cute dou sei x3

Taiwan taiwan.
My brother and my 2nd home :]
Hopefully within those 6days i can find
my true self back.
But i know when i am back again, troubles
will find me again.
And my emo self will come back.

Every time i hear the word
C o l l e g e
i get frustrated.
ARGHHHH! hate hate hate!!

I keep hearing negative shyyyttts from ppl.
'Noooo you cant do it.'
Well pak you and i will prove it to you.

Departing at 3pm+ tomorrow.
Reaching there at around 8pm+.

Once we reach there my brother's plan
is to go 7-11 and buy
Pokari sweat and QQcute noodles.
Then eat eat at hotel.
nyahahaha~

Bii !
when i am not around you better not
go astray ;(
I will miss you like mad.
from time to time i will read messages you
sent to me on my phone.
Knowing that distance may separate us for
awhile but i m still with you in ur heart :]

I cried on the phone thinking you
might cry but noooo you didnt.
cold blooded snake!!

But i still love you.

This might be my last update,
or maybe not
*for a week lahh*

But i know next post will definitely be
updated by my baby. ;]

Hello Taiwan, Goodbye KL ;]

I swear, when i get off the plane
when i am back i will definitely text you
even if i cant call you!
And when i am home i will fly to my room,
call you and say
'Bii i missed you!!' and jump in joy to hear
ur voice again. And i might or might not shed
a tears from missing you too much x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...