Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 2 Without you

"bii morning.."

the first voice to save me from nightmare

(formula: reality sweet> dreams dreams=nightmare)

the words I need to hear to always get me through the day

same greetings same voice same ..

..except you are not on the other side

*1*060606 *1*060606 *1*060606

bubbletalk you leave before you leave

you tell me you will let me know whenever you reach

received the message 2:22am !@#$%

LAST night HELL-o

Thanks to MCSS

and i check and wait and ..T^T like f.o.c water supply

Thanks to 12% Bavaria

and i drunk and dead and ..T^T like no air supply

fine someone will pay for the bill later

(formula: live pain>death alcohol/nicotine=God)

and i stun and stone and ..T^T like electricity shortage

when you're gone

the pieces of my heart are missing you

i've never felt this way before

everything that I do reminds me of you

apps apps apps apps apps apps

until miracles happens

on and off.. in 8 minutes !@#$%

无言...

Bavaria Holland beer

Advertising slogan: And now, for a Bavaria.

生命
 
何時開始
 
確信不疑
 
偶遇你時
 
凝望你一雙眼開始

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...