Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

baby, lets get officially engage. ;D

*My days in Taiwan was like this.
Seems like the world was still spinning
except time for me has stopped.

Wheeee~
I am back from Taiwan after a week.
Miss me? :p

The last 3 previous post was written by
my hubby :]
It made me cried while i was online-ing
at taiwan office there.

It made me realized just how important
i am to him.

Not much happened there so i wont
talk much about it except
the fact that i have gained weight
by eating 5meals a day
*was forced literally*.

So i wont be eating for a week,
and will be doing heavy exercises.
Because my bii is starting to call me meaty bii.
He wants me to be 80kg which is
totally IMPOSSIBLE !!

7months with this baka already.
How did i survive with his
demanding-ness?

Today my babe called me.
She and her bf isnt working well and stuffs.
Sighs.
It hurts that i cant help much and i cant
force her to break up can i?
She said he even proposed to her.
I said proposing at this age is bullshit.

But i told her, if my bf proposed to me with
a proper ring and proper way i would say
yes but not just for the fun of saying it.
When i say yes we would be officially engaged :]

I know i said its bullshit but when a love is
so strong, you know when its official and when
its not.

I have a friend who is only a year older than me,
he is officially engaged :]
A real diamond ring ;]

And another friend talked to me saying
he and his gf isnt working out well either.

Why is everyone falling out of love lately?
Has the falling-out-of-love season started? =_=v
And everyone is asking how did i let go a 2yrs
relationship so fast.
And how did my current boyfriend and i have
not argued yet.

Well i got over my past relationship was because
i fell out of love long time ago before telling
him goodbye :D
I dont know why my current bf and i havent
argue yet. There is nothing for us to argue about.
After-all he trusts me and i trusts him.

Even when i was in Taiwan for a week,
i couldnt contact him, but i never feared that he would
do things that are not right.
Because of TRUST ;)

Although just now because of his demanding-ness
i got kinda pissed and i just hung up
on him. I felt so guilty.
When he called back we didnt talk and he
said he wants to go to bed and he hung up,
telling me to call him back if i wanted to talk.
My heart felt pain.

I didnt call him as i didnt want to disturb him sleep.
But who knew he texted me.
Saying he couldnt sleep without my voice.
I called him immediately.
Everything went back to normal because of him.

I am such a baby sometimes.
Yes i am admit i am short-tempered once
i am annoyed.
But he still loves me even tho i am that way.
He definitely deserves me at my best :]

Aiks!
its freaking 4am right now.
I have to wake up at 8.30am!
Nights nights!!

Cutting my hair tomorrow.
Goodbye my long hair. :(
Inspired by taiwan fashions. that is why i am
changing. look like my age for once.

Baby, i love you.
I love you now, i will love you later
and i will love you forever :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...