Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby , i'm ur guadian angel too.

If i am not mistaken this was the picture
i had on my fb when you added me right? x]
I am so glad that i was bored enough
to have taken it and uploaded it.
A picture that made you said
'This is my wife'.

Its been 7mths and this is what i've changed into.
Friends tell me i change my looks too fast.
But i think i am doing justttt fine ;]

Ahh yes, for those who didnt know i cut my fringe.
Err i did. *Again*
Kinda regretted it but not at the same time.
Tired of looking mature.
Act my age for once :]

Today i got to see my husband-to-be
after a week :]
The thoughts of being able to hold him in my
arms and me in his arms made
my heart pound insanely this morning.
Yes i've gone mad just from this feeling.

'Your my little girl' he says.
'Your my old man' says me ;D
Although he is able to show his unrestrained-self
to me but i can see in his eyes that
he is still hiding and holding back some thoughts.

Just by looking at his eyes, i can see and
feel the pain he has been when i wasnt around.
Those ache in his heart that wont leave.
Those stress to make things right.
I put myself in his shoes to view it from his point
of view. If it was me, i would have cried already.
I felt the weight of his pain.

His health isnt very good lately and i am worried.
He doesnt have the time to see
a doctor and i cant do anything which make it
worst.

When i left him he said he felt
this pain in his heart x(
Things gets worst when i am not around as
there isnt someone as noob and silly and clumsy as me
who would be so stupid enough to do
childish things to make him laugh.
Example : i banged my head twice today. The
left and right side. Accidentally ofcourse.
I'm all he have and he's all i need.

Those sacrifices and works he have to do.
Those energy he have to put into.
Mine cannot be compared to him.

He tells me things he have never tell anyone
before, he did things he would never do with anyone,
and he loves me like he never did love anyone before.

Bii, we are both having rough days and
we are just depending on each other to smile thru
the days.
No matter what the problems is i will help as much
as i can. Although i know i cant help much
but all i can do is just give u support.
To let you remember your purpose of doing something.

No matter how rough and hard things can be,
i will be with you side by side, hand in hand,
walking thru those harsh storms and thunders with you
and we'll find a rainbow not just urs or mine,
but its OURS.
*I used the word ours ;)*

Let us stay strong, and not let little things
push us down anymore.
Let us show those whom look down on us that we
can do way better than what they think of us.
Let us care, love and appreciate all those
precious important ppl to us.

Be sure to hold hands with those precious person
of yours. You might lose sight of them someday.
Some once lost can be found back. But
some once lost will forever be gone.

Do me that favor bii,
You know what it is.
You know i dont ask you for much.
Just this time i am demanding you for something
that you should be doing.
You make ur move 1st, and if i feel its necessary
i will only help.

I love you and i always will.
I've never been such a kid without anyone
except you. And i just smile
automatically just by the sight of you.

Please take care of yourself.
I am your girlfriend, just show ur
unrestrained-self to me. I dont wan you
to suffer by yourself anymore.
You have me now, things will be different.
Just cry infront of me and i'll wipe your tears,
i'll be your ears to listen to anything you have to let loose.

So baby, i just wish to see you smile.
I've never seen those eyes from you before.
Let me take away the pain from you.
I just want to see the ones i love to pass each day happily.

I'll be your guardian angel.
Staying with you 24/7.
Taking care and loving you everyday.

Xiao Ser/Nixon.
You are not alone.You never have
and you never were.
Even though everyone leave you, i'm
here to stay.
Remember that :)

I m writing things i would never write to any
guys. Or should i say i never have.
Your the first.
That shows just how much i am worried
and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...