Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

F u c k. M e :D

Extremely down at the moment
but i will try to update my blog :]

I lost something damn important to me and him.
And he said it before that if i lose
it we will both end up going separate ways.
Well i just found out its missing today.
And i started panicking. All i could say was
'shit shit shit shit'

I started crying. And the fear of those words
coming true. I cant lose him.
I didnt wanna lie to him so i told him
the truth.
I knew an argument will start.

On the phone with him at the moment.

Today went to PC fair with my brother
and cousin.
My brother kept saying those show girls are ugly.
Just because after seeing Taiwan girls the girls
here are really umm.. nvm haha.

While i was looking for a cable for my speaker
to laptop a super meaty girl
banged me from behind -_-.
Me, from outside standing i flew straight into
the booth. i was like wtf =_=.

And while pushing my way through
those dudes holding boxes kept banging into me
and one dude banged me on my rib cage with
a box filled with speakers? i guess.
Walaoeh pain lan dou. kns.

And those flyer guys kept putting papers
infront of my face like as if they were
trying to get my attention.

*On my way there :]*

On my way home i had great laughs with my brother
and cousin. My stomach was hurting from
laughing. I like it when they 3 of us
hang out on sundays :]

Yesterday i went to TS.
After dinner with my mum i went to find ikki.
After one month he finally gave me
my birthday present! :D

*Thanks alot ikki! I just told u once i love
this bear and you remembered :D
Appreciate it much!*

Bii and i having our 1st argument?
Yea i guess so. I off my phone after he hung
up on me.
We are both annoyed by something.
Which is jealousy.

Games. Its always about games isnt it?
Its always so much more important than anything else.
Rather than how one person would feel.
ahaha. To guys it is.
Like i always say, men will always be men.

I can start to feel the darkness engulfing
us silently.
Taking away what i had thought was so perfect.
Is it so wrong to cry?

We are just not understanding each
other at this moment.
'Just what am i to you' you asked.
Then what the hell am i to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...