Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

your balls sack are bigger than ur brain.

I feel so alone sometimes.

Today finally a Friday i thought to myself.
The only day of the week where i can
finally forget things for once and just
be myself.

Especially with the one i love.
Although movie was awesome
*When in rome*

Conversations were normal.
Laughter was there.
Until he did something that got me so
pissed that i told myself i dont want
to care anymore.
Smoking. In all my life i hate smokers.
Neither can i stand the smell of smoke.

Walked away in anger.
*to the washroom as i needed to go badly haha*
He called i didnt pick up
*was inside the toilet =_=v*
He called again, picked up, went to find him.

I swear to myself i must put on a serious face,
and not smile or laugh.
Push him away whenever he touches me.
When he said i saw u smiling
I laughed. Stop doing this to me stupid!! -_-
How am i to stay angry when you smile :(

7pm, my brother came to pick me up.
Got in the car, he speed off.
My 1st reaction 'wtf is wrong with him again?'

Obviously we argued.
Once a douchebag will always be one.
Gosh cant stand his effing attitude.
Is your FRIENDS more valuable than your FAMILY?
Can your FRIENDS give you what your FAMILY gives you?

Do they LOVE you like how ME and MUM does?
Do they UNDERSTAND you like WE do?
Think about that.

I didnt text mum about ur speeding and she
didnt called for no reason.
We did it was because we CARED!
What will happen if you get into another accident
again huh?
Just because you were never hurt in your past
accident doesnt mean you never will!

And all you could say to me was 'wtf is ur problem?'
When you said crap i didnt keep quiet for nothing.
I had a rough day, i have my PERIOD!
So therefore i find no reason needed to waste my energy.
I dont need anymore drama but you just
have to be such a drama queen. Gosh.

You fucking could have just gave me the keys
but instead you were so-called
rushing to see your oh-so-dear-friends,
you couldnt be fucked to see if ur own
blood-related sister getting into the house safely
before you left.

Grandma was taking a shower,
I had no choice but to sit outside and wait.
And also feeding the mosquitoes.

You are 20yr old already.
Just one more year and you'll finish puberty.
Grow so fucking brains already!
I am sure ur ball sacks are bigger than ur brain!

Claiming yourself wise when your 18yr old
sister is 1000times wiser than you.
Isnt that a little embarrassing? ;]

You can look down on me now but let me tell you,
when i am out there making my 1st million,
your probably only making ur 1st 100k.

And i'll say who is laughing at who now?
My-oh-so-dear-brother.

'Bye bye' he said and walked away.
I walked to him and hugged him tightly.
'How can i let u go?
We both smile a smile of such warm love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...